greyhound systems and stats

Now everyone knows that the BAGS racing is just a lottery, so it got me thinking about prices on betfair. In most races the outsider is 10.00+ (ive seen up to 25.00). Ive seen cards where outsiders have won 5 of the races, now obviously this doesnt happen all the time. Im looking for someone who has some extensive stats to run a test on them to find out what percentage of races outsiders win, maybe this would run into a problem when finding races where the prices are very similar... So, does anyone have any stats??

Re: greyhound systems and stats hi why cannot provide you with stats but can suggest you try www.thedogs.co.uk under option "6 the action" from which you will be able to gain a possible insight into the last month's results for most uk tracks. eg BELLE VUE 20/10/2006 to 18/11/2006 19 meetings 250 races winners 1 x 10/1 1 x 12/1 please bear in mind this is only one track but I should be surprised if the incidence of double figure winners is much different at the other tracks. also not all races have 10/1 plus sp's unfortunately have not had time to isolate those races that have. to illustrate the time you would probably have to spend on this stat search, this one track took me 15 mins, and there are 34 other tracks listed on the above site. hope this is of use to you or that someone else will come up trumps and advise you of a better way of collating the stats you require regards, brother love

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.