Sunday picks

Bill

Today I like a pair of NFL Picks Indianapolis +1 at Dallas Are we missing something here? Is everyone so anxious to pick the week the Colts might blow it? Who would you like to QB YOUR team, Peyton Manning or Tony Romo? Come on!!Yea Stats freaks will tell you Romo has the NFLs second highest qb rating..but how long has he been filling in for Drew Bledsoe??and whos number one in rating?..Peyton Manning. Indianapolis is 3-1 ATS vs Dallas since 1992.. Sure the 5-4 Cowboys need it more than the 9-0 Colts..who are only making a run at the '72 Dolphins mark But give me a break..I am taking Colts plus the point as road dogs at Dallas And my other pick is Oakland at Kansas City OVER the 36 Chiefs number one QBTrent green upgraded to expected to play I think the Chiefs could put up the 36 total alone at home at Arrowhead. Five of K.C.s last 7 have gone OVER We just hope that Andrew Walter can put up a TD or a field goal at least in this blowout..to help our OVER THE 36 pick So..Indy plus the point as Dogs and Raiders Chiefs OVER the 36 total GOOD LUCK!!!!