Volleyball: International, FIBV World Championship 2006 ,18/11/06

After first round we saw a lot of suprises.Some teams didnt prepared so well for this tournament and also some of "outsiders" prepared very well. First of all i wanna apologize for my very bad first round game predicting. I put total 64 unitas and come back just 43.30 so it means that a made nice damage.But i saw some of teams and i hope that my next prediction for this tournament will be more sucessful. One more time i apologize to all wich followed my picks and lost money..

Re: Volleyball: International, FIBV World Championship 2006 ,18/11/06

EventGermany - Cuba
SelectionCuba to win
Strength10/10
Date18/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningCuba lost against Brasil in first round and Germany won over Australia.Kuba lost 0-3 against Brasil wich is world number one in this sport at this moment.Cula lost 15-21,19-25 and 22-25.As i predicted this was a easy game for Brasil. Germany more then expected won over Australia 3-1 (20-25,25-22,25-21 and 30-28). Cuba is on the 16th place in world ranking and Germany is on the 32th place and when i saw their first game today i understand why. Cuba in preparing games won over strong teams as Bulgaria and Korea also won over Italy and Poland so this time i think that will win this game over Germany here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.