Volleyball: International, FIBV World Championship 2006 ,17/11/06

EventGermany-Australia
Selectionunder 184.5 games
Strength8/10
Date17/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningGermany wich is ranking as 32th counrty in volleybal competetion play against Australia in first round.This two teams are in second group tougheder with Brasil,France,Cuba and Grecce.So this is one of hardest groups.Germany good prepared for this tournament. I bolive that will easy pass Australia in first round.In this game i expect clear win for Germany and under 184.5 points coz Australia is one of weakest temas in this competetion and dont bolive than can win two sets against Germany

Re: Volleyball: International, FIBV World Championship 2006 ,17/11/06

EventGermany-Australia
Selectionset handicap: -1.5:0 Home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date17/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningGermany play against Australia in first round.Germany is on the 32th place at FIBV ranking list and Australia is 24th.But Germany have strong team for this year.That prooved in good games in pre-world championship games beating mach stronger teams then Austrlia. In this group tougheder with Germany,Australia are more Brasil,France,Cuba and Grecee. So Germany and Australia are outsiders here in this group but stil i think that Germany can make suprise and qualify for next stage.They must beat Australia first.I think that this will be easy win for Germany and i think that Australia can not take more then one set

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.