Montepellier v USAP - French 14

Re: Montepellier v USAP - French 14 5/4 ht ft still available with the magic sign rugbylad..:ok also 1.90 scratch montpellier to be winning at h/t, 1.90 -0.50 montpellier half time h'cap and 1.95 -1.5 montpellier on the full time handicap with bwin. that's assuming you can get a few quid on with them and are prepared to wait for any possible payout! :lol bon chance! :unsure

Re: Montepellier v USAP - French 14

5/4 ht ft still available with the magic sign rugbylad..:ok also 1.90 scratch montpellier to be winning at h/t, 1.90 -0.50 montpellier half time h'cap and 1.95 -1.5 montpellier on the full time handicap with bwin. that's assuming you can get a few quid on with them and are prepared to wait for any possible payout! :lol bon chance! :unsure
Many thanks Mearl :ok the magic sign aint offering me that much on the market.....but i will take it :hope Wont chance it with bwin after last time :lol Bon chance tout le monde!

Re: Montepellier v USAP - French 14 inspector clouseau, i'm more gutted now after reading the first article. it says perpignan scored the winning try with only 5 minutes left! :sad :cry now i've just read planet rugby's second report...and checked my ladbrokes account on the offchance that there might be a return sitting there after all...no chance! :lol might have been an interesting few days if the bookies had taken their scores from the incorrect report and paid out! :loon just to confuse us even more the article from the 11 november had the correct score and the supposed updated article from the 13 november had the wrong score! perhaps the writer of the second article had also punted montpellier and was hoping for a payout too! ;) rugbylad, i'm glad you gave us the correct score on saturday, because i would have been double grieved if i'd read the misinformation on the planet rugby site only to find later that montpellier had lost the match! :ok reading between the lines you'll have deduced that i was a little greedy with my staking on montpellier, and i've learnt the hard way not to put too many eggs in one basket, as there really is no such thing as a certainty. unfortunately i'm sure it won't be the last time that i make that mistake. my only consolation was that even if i'd taken the +3 with skybet at 4/7, that i'd have lost on that too. also montpelier were leading at half time and did cover the minus 0.5 half time handicap on my small stakes at bwin. :) reminds me a bit of the saints game away to catalans. fortunately on that day i was a bit more conservative with my stakes and managed to get an early handicap. :D your meeting on friday, was a blessing in disguise. ;) think i'll save the misleading report, for a little chuckle to myself in years to come. :) btw where did you get your scores from, during the game?