Sporting Odds MTT League - November

jones12345

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - November =msaban;631965]well done Donna, :clap not only are you the poker king of your household, you are now probably the second best player in the village :tongue2 aarrrr thats a lovely comment you made mike, and im sure lou will think the same, you praising your wife like that

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - November

=msaban;631965]well done Donna' date=' :clap not only are you the poker king of your household, you are now probably the second best player in the village :tongue2[/quote'] aarrrr thats a lovely comment you made mike, and im sure lou will think the same, you praising your wife like that
:lol should have known that was coming

Sorry for not posting last night' date=' had to get up early for my operation. That's also why I blew my chips with nothing. Thanks for the support guys, see you tonight on Mansion.[/quote']Mick I'm sorry if you posted before about it. I must have missed it. :$ Hope it went okay for you today. :hope :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - November Well done Croc :clap :clap :clap Very unlicky Morl - I thought it was yours - but you did great for 2nd - especially having missed a week when you were in Vegas too :clap :clap :clap And Washman, borokp and Fenners completing the money :clap :clap :clap (Donna misses out very unfortunately after getting all the chips in when well ahead and losing to a 1 outer for quads......)

Does anyone know when the invite freeroll takes place and how to enter? "The end of the month" suggests today and I can't see anything in the lobby?!
in the lobby as 50 up final danny,you get registered auto,not sure of exact date but will be next week i think

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - November The 50 Up $2500 Final is listed for 5th December at 20:00 GMT :ok The following players have duplicate places and Joe has confirmed an entry has carried over :ok

the croc p

SSpiersey

elmcroft

Prize money has been paid - cheers Joe :clap :clap