"One Goal or More Will Do" from another angle !

Garman

Yet another hijacking of Danny Cash's system, hope you don't mind mate ! Danny obviously has a formula for selecting his tips but I'm going to select my tips on a very straight forward basis, the chances of 0-0 are obviously very high hence the odds, so what the are chances of team having 2 0-0's in a row, we are about to find out! I'm just going to trial it at the moment and see how it go's, due to time I'm going to manage to put the odds up here but I'll go on the basis of staking 50 points on each game in question, games for today are as follows; Everton v SHEFF UTD :ok LUTON V Leeds :ok Plymouth v BURNLEY :cry Preston v HULL :ok SOUTHEND V Ipswich :ok BRADFORD V Scunthorpe :ok Brighton v NORTHAMPTON :ok Lincoln v ROCHDALE :ok Just noticed I missed Wigan v MAN CITY, thought it was tomorrow ! Only one I've got real money on is Plymouth v Burnely Starting bank 1000, 400 staked. Cheers, Garman :ok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "One Goal or More Will Do" from another angle ! Good luck Garman, and no I don't mind at all! I find the whole 0-0 laying intriuging, so the more systems the merrier!! You may be suprised at consecutive 0-0's they do crop up, but the question is...how often??! I shall follow with interest matey :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.