my pics for 21/06 NHL

colorado over montreal - colorado is running hot, beating the leafs in the middle of a hot streak and also beating the struggling ottawa senators. i think they will edge out montreal. hurricanes over islanders - even with the 15 year man coming back the hurricanes should hand the islanders thier ass. with a close loss to buffalo they should be spoiling for a win over a the islanders. capitals over lightning - lightning havnt been playing the greatest and thier last wins came over weak teams of philly and the islanders. the capitols have a strong offence with ovechkin and other players and should take this. thrashers over panthers - even tho auld has been playing well, the thrashers are a better team and should hand the panthers a loss. especially with newindyke or however you spell it out. devils over ottawa - devils are a tough enough team to beat when your on a winning streak but its nearly impossible with the slide that ottawa is on at the moment. only way that ottawa will win over the devils is if thier front line suddenly breaks out of thier slump against a very good team. leafs over rangers - raycroft is playing hot, all 4 lines of the leafs are clicking well, full of young fast and ambitious players and wellwood is turning into one of the best wingers in the league with creative passing and sound tactical play. they should edge the rangers out, even jagr cant take this one alone. even tho lundvist is a great goalie, auld stood on his head against the leafs and they still took it. should be a win. sabres over bruins - buffalo is arguably the best team in the league at the moment. they should steamroll the bruins easly. penguins over bluejackets - with the bluejackets handed a loss against a then struggling leafs, and with federov, a star defencemen the penguins with crosby malkin fleury etc should beat the bluejackets. i think the penguins are one of the most underrated teams in the league. lets just hope they keep getting good moneylines. preditors over canucks - despite thier win last night, the canucks are playing horribly and barely won that game last night in regulation and that was against the blues. the predetors should beat luongo no problem. blues and chicago - i didnt bet this game because relevent information was not available when i was able to make my bets. but if havlat will play bet chicago for sure. but if he is out for this game id either not bet the game or bet the blues. i think if havlat is out i think its too close to call. oilers over detroit - the oilers got some talent with the trade with anahiem and with roloson playing well they are a good team. detroit is on a definate losing streak and thier team simply isnt playing well. edmonton should win this game. stars over pheonix - easy choice stars are a strong team should beat pheonix easy. sharks over wild - even tho wild is a strong team, especially with bringing up radulov. that isnt gunna protect them from the best front line in hockey and some of the best goaltending. this should be a easy win for the sharks. thats it for today, if you have any comments id love to hear them. i work basically until the games start, so dont expect any replies from me until about 6ish EST.