Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct)

National Liga: Matches
More Bets arrow.gif
10_lrg.gif
sp.gif
end_left_active.jpg1X2_active.jpgmiddle_right_active.jpg45min.jpgmiddle.jpgasian.jpgmiddle.jpg12.jpgmiddle.jpg12.jpgend_right.jpg
oddsformat_lbl.gifUK_off2.gif EU_on2.gifUS_off2.gif
Saturday 21 October 2006
sp.gif HomeDrawAway bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="right">BPP
sp.gifAris Thessaloniki v PAOK (17:00 BST)2.503.053.30 104%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifErgotelis Chania v Iraklis (17:00 BST)2.463.053.20 105%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifIonikos v Egaleo (19:00 BST)2.223.004.00 104%small_inact.gifsp.gif
Sunday 22 October 2006
sp.gif HomeDrawAway bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="right">BPP
sp.gifAppolon Kalamarias v OFI Crete (15:00 BST)2.403.053.20 106%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifAtromitos v Olympiakos (15:00 BST)8.004.001.50 105%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifSkoda Xanthi v Kerkyra (15:00 BST)1.753.656.60 100%small_inact.gifsp.gif
sp.gifPanionios v Larissa (17:00 BST)2.502.963.15 106%small_inact.gifsp.gif
Monday 23 October 2006
sp.gifPanathinaikos v AEK Athens (17:00 BST)2.163.203.90 104%small_inact.gifsp.gif

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) I believe Aris will win Easily Paok. Aris has very good players,very good Coach,very good unbeatable (so far) team. Paok has changed coach,has no money,has no talented players,has a bad team finally. 7/10 Aris to deafeat Paok.

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) Apollon Kalamarias - OFI Krete. Apollon without Mourafski,Popara,Perone,Vela and Chalaouani,also the best player of the team Alban Bousi missed the two last trainings,cause he was ill,he is not ready yet to play,but probably he wiil play. OFI has only one misising the striker Nuafor,who is reserve of Oforikue and Drulic. OFI has a bad tradittion against Apollon,but i think it is time to beat Apollon. 6/10 OFI to win Apollon Kalamarias. Good Luck.

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) i totally agree with betmaniacs. even if xanthi is in the last place along with iraklis, with just 2 points after 6 games, the team is much stronger than that. there was a change of coach as well, so that would be a positive effect as well. definitely home win xanthi-kerkyra 1@ 1.4-1.62 in several books (ladbrokes has it at 1.62 at the time)

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) one more for me today: atromitos-olympiacos: atromitos is without win in the league after 6 rounds. 4 draws(3/3 at home) and 2 losses. the team will also has an important miss, midfielder koutsis. olympiacos, on the other hand, has gathered all 18 points available this season so far without really playing good football. the team comes from a loss, midweek at home to roma(0-1) in the champions league, and rumours are all over the team. in fact, it is the first time that it is not obvious which line-up will start todays game with important players such as georgatos, rivaldo, djordjevic, being candidates to start from the bench after their mediocre performance last wednesday. so, taking all these in consideration, i think that olympiacos players will do everything possible to reverse this negative environment which is all over them. whichever lineup is fielded, olympiacos players has more quality than these of atromitos. so, my pick is atromitos-olympiacos [email protected] (expekt, willhill) (best price available now)

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) What do people think about Larisa away to Panionos? I watched Panionos against OSFP and they didn't look too good, but then they were playing OSFP. Larisa whilst not having played any of the big boys yet still occupy third position and are unbeaten. Larisa AH +0 +0.5 at 1.99 looks good value to me, or possibly even Larisa -0 at 2.2 Very tempting. Any opinions?

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) I think Pana are favorites in this game. They have a very good team which perform well against strong sides. But this year AEK doesn't seems so strong. My bet is Panathinaikos but i also consider 0-0 as a potential result so another bet will be CS: 0-0. Some infos from Greece will help too if are available!

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) Both teams are from Athens and this is a much anticipated derby in Greece. The teams are both with quality but Pana seems to be performing better at the moment. Pana comes from a 2-0 win over Israelis Hapoel Tel Aviv over the midweek. AEK are back from a loss to Lille by 3-1. Pana are 2nd in the table to Olympico by 5 points. They have to win this games if they want to keep a check on the leaders. Similiarly AEK are 7th in the table with 9 pts in 6 games. They have nil wins in their 3 away games drawing 2 and losing 1 against the leaders Olympiakos. Pana have 2 wins and 1 loss at home with 3 goals for and 3 against, whereas away they are unbeaten. They seem to be afraid playing in front of their fans at the moment. I would really not want to be involved betting wise in this game as any 3 results would not surprise me. GL:hope

Re: Greece National Liga (21st-23rd Oct) These are AEK last 5 away trips. As you can see when they plaied a tough opponent they were beaten. In matches vs Atromitos and OFI they drew 1-1. Something tolds me that they won't do a great match 2 night. This year they don't show the strength from last year. well...not yet! GL