systems on ebay etc etc ..

Ok people . i just been on ebay and typed the word betting into my search and discovered shedloads of people on there selling supposedly ''brilliant profitable systems'' that are so easy etc etc etc .....what i wanna know is this quite simply ? has any of you punters actually gone and got one of these and do they actually do the buisness ? i am particulary after the footy ones as i bet on footy and lotteries mainly . one bloke on there says '' in just 2 months of the new season ive already profited by over £4,000 , '' '' its so easy my granny could do this '' ...he also reckons he had a starting bank of only £50 ???? any ebooks or advice anyone ? i'm a relative of vodafones (i'm on his computer at the moment ) so be gentle with me jill x

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. quite simply - if these people were making money from their systems, they'd be making shed-loads from the bookies, not pennies from e-bay. stick on here and have a look at FREE systems that are being developed and currently showing PROFITS that you can follow or adapt. have a look in systems and strategy for example and feel free to ask people questions about their systems - sometimes people keep (some of) the details secret but we only accept tips placed BEFORE the games are played - NO after-eventing (ie i've made £4k in the last 3 months without proof) is tolerated, so you can see whether people are genuine. happy punting!

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. I use my own system with a bank of a 1000 pounds If I make 10 pound a day Im extremely happy If i published this system on e-bay after 2 or 3 weeks every one and there grannies will have cotton on to what I do and the system will be obsolete ie if a million people are winning 10 pounds a day someone is losing and it will not be the bookies or the really experianced betfair traders There are a lot of guys on punters lounge that give excellent tips ie slap dash, dannycash datapunter and the latest football handicap system Use these tips and you will not go far wrong cheers

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. thanks . ive downloaded a couple of these ebooks off ebay and one or two of them seem quite interesting bets . i'm a bit of a newbie in this field i know but i will try and make some money from footy betting or lottery betting . jill

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. I won a system worth £29.99 free on ebay the other week. I Ad said New Football System win 50X your stake or your money back etc. etc. Special offer all people bidding will get the system for their bid amount. I was 2nd bidder at 6p. Last bidder got it for £7.99. When the seller contacted me for payment I made a deal. I wont pay 6p via paypal (only option) and he wont have to pay the 20p commission to Paypal to get his 6p. The system was pick a banker bet (Liverpool, Man U or Arsenal to win) and perm that with any match shown on Sky live with all 3 options (home win, Draw, away win). Provided your banker wins you have won the double and the winnings from this outways the loss on the 2 doubles that dont win. I think you can see why such a system should be worth £29.99 (NOT!!!).

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. has anyone used any of the systems from "bannedsystems"? they look cheap and nasty, but i'd love to know what they are about? ppadd_sbets.gif An ex bookie reveals the Bets they would like to Ban. Including the Bet the bookies fear most! ppadd_fod.gif There is a flaw in the bookies fixed odds coupons. They don't want you to know! ppadd_xs.gif One of the best bets on a Football coupon. It wins throughout the season ppadd_cs.gif Correct Scores. One of the Best (and overlooked) Bets on the Football Coupon! ppadd_htft.gif A Brilliant Mathematical System using Half Time/Full Time Bets they are about 8 quid each or 25 for the whole lot. any secrets to share anyone???

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. I have bought that one that is advertised on sports-punter, it cost me quite a bit, and it is profitible but the same as the steady drip ones on here. bet for games 1.25 or less odds single bets on all these games all through the season and you will not fail to make a profit, they allow you to the see the excel documents aswell. Sports where there can only be two results (win or lose) are by far the safest (tennis) but football being my favourite sport is the most fun to bet on....would most people agree?

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. the xs double is pick a banker bet and double that with the draw from every other game being played on the coupon. the correct score system is to select 10 or more games who likely score is 2-1, you then perm any 3 from these 10 into 120 trebles.

Re: systems on ebay etc etc ..

has anyone used any of the systems from "bannedsystems"? they look cheap and nasty, but i'd love to know what they are about? ppadd_htft.gif A Brilliant Mathematical System using Half Time/Full Time Bets they are about 8 quid each or 25 for the whole lot. any secrets to share anyone???
If it's the same ht-ft as I've seen. You basically find a match where both are priced at 6/4, then using other bookies prices find out which is the favourite. You then have two single bets on W/W & D/W on the fave, with the aim to win 5 pts on both. You then try & win 5 pts on the next match + previous losses. I tried it a few years ago & the stakes got quite large at one stage chasing the losses :eek

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. I've been viewing this site for ages. This is the first time i post. This site www.bannedsystems.co.uk have some convincing description about their systems (like most of it), well i would like to give much praise for the way they review its systems. Capture my attention though. Well the existence of working systems which prove to be profitable long term is very real, indeed i have one which i discover myself. However, no matter how profitable a system throughout years of testing STILL i cant certain myself that the time to lose is just ahead. This is because the only certainty i have is statistics but no Reasons/Grounds/Cause of the results. Looking forward for somebody to explain such systems on this site. I would also like to enquire of these staking plans on this site www.bannedsystems.co.uk/xs/plans.htm Can anyone explain the benefits of such staking plans and is there a potential catch ? Cheers.

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. what about topbettingsystems.com? reckons his lay system makes on average £27,000 per season. i have asked him to send me his lays for a week so i can see its worth the money but he reckons it isnt fair to the people who have bought the system for £79??

• 1 month later...

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. I've checked thru' the ads etc. and was amazed to see the name of Promath. Now readers of the Sporting Investor (I'm sure a few of us are still alive and kicking) will know he was a brilliant Systemite. I made a good few bob many years ago, but unfortunately loaned my books out and they were never returned. His theories are sound but sometimes complicated. These people have got hold of at least one of them and can use them, as I believe they are out of copyright. This is the only good thing I found on the sight. The other so called systems can be found with a little digging thru' various sites and forums.

Re: systems on ebay etc etc ..

what about topbettingsystems.com? reckons his lay system makes on average £27' date='000 per season. i have asked him to send me his lays for a week so i can see its worth the money but he reckons it isnt fair to the people who have bought the system for £79??[/quote'] Says it all really. If he was confident he'd send you a free weeks worth knwing youll win and sign up for more.

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. If you are after a system check out www.the-bookmakers-bet.com lay betting for National Hunt It must be as honest as they come cos you can download the complete ebook for free then pay if you use the system. Now that is what I call a fair deal! - I just wonder how many people are actually honest enough to pay? - I did but then I expect to be sitting in heaven lonely one day!