WWWLLL System

Another new system which I'd like to paper test is as follows: I had some success with this last season but I never actually recorded the results so I don't know exactly how successful it is, or whether I just got lucky.;) The selection method for this system is simple enough to follow so I might as well post the rules here as well. Using a newspaper which shows the form for the last 6 matches... The team is a selection if it has WON its last game AND at least 2 others (from the last 6 played) and the team is playing a team that has LOST its last game AND at least 2 others. Ie...WDWLLW Blackpool v Port Vale DLLDWL would be a qualifier WWWWLL Burnley v Preston LLLLLL would NOT be a qualifier There tends to be in the region of 5-10 qualifiers on a full fixture list. I am going to pick the 4 best priced qualifiers and do 4 Trebles and 1 4-fold (5 bets total). A week of 'typical' prices would yield a doubling up of the stake for 3 winners (ie around 10pts return) and somewhere in the region of 60pts return for all 4 winners (ie approx 12 times the stake). This means that we only need 3 out of 4 to come in every other week and we would be in the black (ideally to keep the bank ticking over whilst waiting for all 4 to be landed to provide a nice payout). The 4 games for this weekend are as follows (prices are with Paddy Power) : Cardiff (10/11) v Wolves Brighton (Ev) v Chesterfield Rochdale v Shrewsbury (13/8) Walsall (8/15) v Mansfield

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.