Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct)

Saturday 30 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AaB Aalborg v FC Nordsjaelland (16:00 BST)1.753.604.75106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Midtjylland v Randers (14:00 BST)1.853.504.20107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Silkeborg v OB Odense (14:00 BST)3.503.402.15105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Vejle v AC Horsens (14:00 BST)3.003.302.35107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Viborg v Esbjerg (14:00 BST)2.203.303.20108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Copenhagen v Brøndby (17:00 BST)2.103.303.40108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct) FC Copenhagen v Brøndby This is the big Copenhagen local derby where usually anything can happen, nevertheless I think that FC Copenhagen do have a few advantages in Sunday's game. Both teams played European games during the mid-week, but whereas Copenhagen played on Tuesday, Brøndby played on Thursday which gives the home side two additional days of rest etc. On top of that FC Copenhagen have only a single player out with injuries, Jesper Grønkjær. Brøndby, however, have quite a few absentees. Apart from the fringe players Ruben Bagger and Trond Andersen the away team will definitely have to do without the services of key players Marcus Lantz, Morten "Duncan" Rasmussen, Thomas Rytter, Adam Eckersley and also Jean-Philipe Peguero. Additionally Mads Jørgensen and Mark Howard are rated as doubtful. IMO this should give FC Copenhagen a slight edge, but as there's so much pride at stake in the Copenhagen derbies I suggest only small stakes.

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct)

It looks like Kim Daugaard and Henrik Kildentoft are also unavailable for Brøndby in the Copenhagen derby. I'll check and bring an update before the kick-off.
Cheers Psychic, keep us posted, always a well fought game but even with full teams FCK have the edge for me in 2006 :ok

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct) Silkeborg v OB Odense Bruce Rioch's side will have to come straight back down to earth after the amazing win over Hertha in the UEFA cup on thursday night. They travel to a young Silkeborg side that have lost all 4 of their home games so far, and are really struggling to get to grips with the season as of yet. Without the european performence, OB are also very good in the league just now, and have lost just the one game in the league so far this season, which was way back 9 games ago. On top of that OB is yet to be defeated on the road, and this game really is a tale of two fortunes at the moment. OB should have to much in all departments for their opponents if they can recover their legs in time for this away fixture. I really don't see why they can't and continue to push on their good performences in league and cup. Silkeborg will play an agressive game, but I think the away side will prevail. OB Odense (0) (1.65) Interwetten 5/10

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct) Hello fellow Pompey supporter!!! Yes, my only concern too is whether the OB players' legs will have recovered from Thursday's game, which cost them a lot of effort. Apart from that OB should have too much for Silkeborg and I can't see the home side create many chances against OB. Bear in mind too that the seven points which Silkeborg have gathered so far all came when playing other bottom sides: wins against Viborg and Vejle and a draw against Randers. The goalless draw at Randers last weekend was the first time that Silkeborg kept a clean sheet. In the 5 games before that, they conceded two goals in each game. Regarding absentees, Silkeborg will have to do without midfielder Peter Degn but other than that I'm not fully updated on which players won't feature tomorrow but I will look into it. IMO there's a slight chance of the two sides drawing but if there's a winner in tomorrow's game it should be OB.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Silkeborg - OB
Selection OB
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.14 (Back)
Reasoning Silkeborg, a team that has not done too well on their own field and are fighting the relegation battle (or will be doing it when the season nears its ending,) takes on OB who's in great form, especially after beating Hertha Berling, OB has been playing better away than at home. Silkeborg has picked up points in there latest two games, but these games were against Randers , where Silkeborg was quite lucky, and Vejle, the bottom-team of the bunch. OB has really played surprisingly well, and the mood-player Grahn has stepped up his game lately, with Mads Timm starting to find himself it's looking good. On the injury list Silkeborg has some marginalplayers out, most importantly Thomas Raun, but I do not think it'll chance much, as they've been out for a while. Same goes for OB, where Morten Fevang is most important missing player. I'll give OB a 50 % chance of victory, giving a betvalue of a 107,00% Happy punting!

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Vejle - AC Horsens
Selection AC Horsens
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Bet1128 @ 2.50 (Back)
Reasoning Last match against Esbjerg Vejle suprisingly grabbed a point. It was actually quite deserved, as they got behind Esbjerg 3 times and still managed to get the 3-3! Today though, Vejle are meeting strong AC Horsens, who has played their latest 4 matches against teams from the top of the table, and still managed to get points in 3 of the matches. AC Horsens has evolved from last year, where they were a team that went for the 0-0 game in every match, to a team that, led by Gilberto, actually is looking like something that could go into the top of the table in a few years. Looking at the injuries, Vejle are still hit by a ton of them; Anders Post Jacobsen Kenneth Knudsen Kristoffer Johannsen Lasse Kronborg Stig Olsen They will have Urmas Rooba back, he's a former FCK-player, which will strenghten their back line. AC Horsens have Allan Søgaard Kasper Klausen Martin Halle out. I do not think it'll mean a lot for the performance as the team. I think there's 45 % chance of AC Horsens taking this one home, giving a betvalue of 112,50%. Happy punting!

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Viborg - Esbjerg
Selection Esbjerg
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 3.25 (Back)
Reasoning Esbjerg was the biggest surprise last week, giving points away at home, against Vejle, ending their run og losses. Viborg lost 2-0 against FCN, where Viborg didn't really show anything. I think in this case, the bookies have changed their odds on Esbjerg too fast, as I think Esbjerg will be able to pounce back. They have quality players all over the field, but especially the front duo, Nyren and Bech, are good. Viborg is missing that quality up front, with Mota and Højer out, Olsen is actually quite good though, but that's only one forward. I still think there's a greater chance of Esbjeg walking away from this match with a victory. 35 % chance of victory from Esbjerg gives a betvalue of a 113,75%. Happy punting!

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct) Anyone lese think Midtjylland have got a good chance of beating Randers today? Any team news? I've just been looking at stats and FCM have won the last 4 v randers and Randers have a poor away record so far this season 0-1-3. FCM available at 1.75 and thinking of partaking.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Vejle-Horsens
Selection Horsens
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.64 (Back)
Reasoning I have an interesting logic for this bet. -Nearly 1 month ago Horsens beat Silkeborg in away 0-2. -15 days ago Silkeborg beat Vejle 2-4 in away. *if horsens can beat silkeborg in away,moreover if silkeborg can beat vejle in away,so that horsens must be able to beat vejle in away automatically. -According to team news,Vejle have long list of injuries. with trusting my logic and team news i see value punting on horsens here.

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct) @Nehemiah It's almost kick-off time, so although it's probably too late to add any comments on the Midtjylland v Randers game, I hope you jumped on Midtjylland after all. Randers have played in the UEFA Cup on Thursday night, which will undoubtedly be something that the Randers players will feel. Plus, as you rightly point out, they aren't exactly pulling up trees in their away games. FC Midtjylland should win this one.

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (30 Sep - 1 Oct) I cannot believe this!!!!!! I was posting to bet on Copenhagen @ 7/10 cos Brondy had a man sent off and my computers connection went down, by the time i rebooted 1-0 Kobenhaven!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall