NFL Wk. 3.

TazaD

9-5 (+3.43) Two definates this week (3 kinda!)...and 4-5 leans, but I reckon I'll just stick with the 2 goodies...hated throwing away a good week last week with the late under and even Miami which I dind't really like. :wall Chicago -3 League: 2-17-1 (av. loss 12.8) any home dog, off a 3- ats win as any home fav. [Min] (0-1 last season. Philli 0-42 Seattle @ +4) 0-10-1 (Av. loss 15.3!) if they were favs of 3 or less. People will point to the fact that Chicago have beaten two of the worst teams in the country, but Minni have been pretty fortunate themselves. They have played two teams that simply can't score! Minni have scored just 1 offensive TD in 2 games, and were extremely lucky to force OT last week with Carolina fumbling on a rediculous lateral, and they still needed a trick play to get in the end zone. Grossman is on fire for the Bears, completing passes at over 10.4 y/a, 71% and a rating of 128.7!! This gives them the balance they have been missing in recent years, as they still have a strong running game and soid defense. I don't see how Minni score much more than 10 in this one, and the Bears shold roll on with another decent win. (Pissed off I missed the -3 @ 2.00 early...will wait now to see if it settles back on -3...but if not I don't mind taking -3.5 at a decent price :ok ) (1/2) Tennessee +11...(1/2) Tenn ML (~ 6.75!!) League: 3-12 (8-7 SU...av. win 4.5) home 7+ fav, off a 14+ ats loss as home fav of 7 or less. [Mia] (0-1 last season. Cinci 21-14 GB @ -9) Two favs of 10+ both lost SU!!! League: 11-3 SU! (Av. WIN 0.8) any away dog, off a 14+ ats loss as away 7+ dog, if opp is off any ats loss! [Tenn] 5-0 SU! (Av. WIN 7.8) off a 21+ ats loss. Sure, Tennessee have looked terrible so far, but plenty of teams will get belted @ SD...and statistically they hung with the Jets. Miami have looked every bit as bad!!! They certainly can't possibly be DD fav's...and in a spot where historically they are 50/50 chance to win this game, the current odds are MASSIVE...and definately worth a shot. :drums

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.