royal vegas pokercruise final??

moFace

the final is tonight but not showing in the lobby ( i qualified about a month ago) Hi James Thank you for your email. We have received feedback from our Marketing Company and they have advised us that the tournament has not been listed on the software as yet. You will be pre-registered for this tournament and you just need to click on the join/leave button as soon as the tournament is listed on the tournament. Thank you for your patronage, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries. Hi James Thank you for contacting us. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We unfortunately do not have the exact time yet as it has not been posted in the lobby.

When it does All tourneys will reflect as EST. You will then need to work out the time difference. Should you have any further queries in future, no matter how big or how small, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards i have a bad feeling its not gonna happen, if so where do i stand?:unsure its called I.C.G. mtt i think can anyone else with royal vegas see it??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: royal vegas pokercruise final??

Dear James, Congratulations, you are one of our top players on our leaderboard and now qualify for the final MTT Sit 'n Go Tournament! Date: January 08 @ 20:00 EST. First place wins double cruise tickets aboard the luxurious Costa Fortuna and 2nd - 10th place will share a $2,000 prize pool.

Where to find the Final Tournament: Go to the Multi-table Tournaments Tab Select Special Select 'I.C.G Sit & Go Series Final' :) i didnt even play this time round and its $100 buy in sweeet i reckon it must have been from a mtt i played ages ago

Re: royal vegas pokercruise final?? hey joe- been watching your progress on pokersatellites and doing well mate.... unlucky in the $20 tourney yesterday.. just wondering do you see the wackiest calls you have ever seen on that site, like they know what the next 2 cards are.. i went out the same comp ($20) holding K10 suited and flop come down and i caught top pair so I made a big enough raise to try and put the 1 remaining player off but no he called for all his chips with no draw or anything of the flop,, he had JA...turn was J and u can guess what the river was YES Ace.. I was also in 2 tourneys on sunday and went out in both comps to a ROYAL FLUSH yes 2 in one day and they both happened to me:wall