Denmark - SAS Superligaen (9-10 Sept 2006)

Saturday 9 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Esbjerg v Kopenhagen (16:00 BST)4.703.651.86103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
AaB Aalborg v Brøndby (18:00 BST)2.413.453.05104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 10 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Nordsjaelland v AC Horsens (14:00 BST)1.594.107.30101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Randers v Vejle (14:00 BST)1.673.906.50101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Silkeborg v FC Midtjylland (14:00 BST)4.003.452.04104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
OB Odense v Viborg (17:00 BST)1.703.805.80103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (9-10 Sept 2006)

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event OB - Viborg
Selection OB
Strength 10/10
Date 10/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning OB are in great form, having just beaten FCN and FCM, after getting an impressive 1-1 in Parken against FCK. They've matched some of the best teams in the league, even though they were a bit lucky against FCN it's still impressive in my book. They've just got in new player Lekic who will strenghten their slim offensive line. Behind him they have Grahn who's showed incredible form lately! I'm thinking OB is a force to be reckoned with these days. The opposit can be said about their opposition, Viborg. They've been one of the top-teams for a couple of season, but this season they've gone down only beating the total Sas-league failure Vejle, sealing them to the faith of being the promoted team with most losses since promotion! I really see a class-difference in the two teams as of lately and I give OB a 65 % chance of taking this home, with a betvalue of 113,75% Happy punting!

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Silkeborg - FCM
Selection FCM
Strength 10/10
Date 10/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Both team lost last time they played, FCM seemed to be doing very well, but was overtaken by Esbjerg. Silkeborg were on their own field and lost 0-2 to AC Horsens, this does not bode well for Silkeborg. Their last win was 2-3 against Vejle. The player that scored the third goal, Thomas Rauhn will be out for this game, he is only a marginal player though and it won't affect the game too much. FCM has a great player in C. Olsen they can throw in, in the second half, he's managed to score 5 goals and hasen't had a single start yet, quite impressive! Their young team goes unimpressed into the matches and they even beat AAB 1-0. I think we'll get an entertaining match and I give FCM a 50 % chance of succes which gives a betvcalue of 105 %. Happy punting
Don't feel the writeups were very good.. But the value on OB is great and FCM is quite good too :)

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventSilkeborg - FCM
SelectionFCM
Strength10/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningBoth team lost last time they played, FCM seemed to be doing very well, but was overtaken by Esbjerg. Silkeborg were on their own field and lost 0-2 to AC Horsens, this does not bode well for Silkeborg. Their last win was 2-3 against Vejle. The player that scored the third goal, Thomas Rauhn will be out for this game, he is only a marginal player though and it won't affect the game too much. FCM has a great player in C. Olsen they can throw in, in the second half, he's managed to score 5 goals and hasen't had a single start yet, quite impressive! Their young team goes unimpressed into the matches and they even beat AAB 1-0. I think we'll get an entertaining match and I give FCM a 50 % chance of succes which gives a betvcalue of 105 %. Happy punting
Don't feel the writeups were very good.. But the value on OB is great and FCM is quite good too :)
Those write ups are more than good enough Jonne, you dont have to go into every detail just a reasoning why you think there is value in the bet and then its up to the punters to make their own conclusion based on what you say and from their own analysis. I like the look of OB as well and if im right in thinking, Bruce Rioch who is highly rated in the UK is still in charge there, he will create a good atmosphere and make sure every player is working for each other. Both bets look good value so if you could post some team news when its available it would really help . Keep up the good work, Denmark can be a profitable league and we need your input to make sure we are all making money:clap

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (9-10 Sept 2006) What about FCK? I know they have the champions league next week but they seem to very good away from home as teams tend to attack them a bit more in front of their own fans and FCK can exploit the gaps with their better technical players. I also feel that all the players will want to be in the starting 11 for the big champions league games so a good performance this weekend will help with confidence for the midweek european game.

What about FCK? I know they have the champions league next week but they seem to very good away from home as teams tend to attack them a bit more in front of their own fans and FCK can exploit the gaps with their better technical players. I also feel that all the players will want to be in the starting 11 for the big champions league games so a good performance this weekend will help with confidence for the midweek european game.
Basically FCK do look good, but keep in mind nearly ALL of their players have been on international duty, so them may be back tired. Generally I have a hard time being judge on FCK as I also support them and can't be totally objective in my reasoning :) And of course worth mentioning Grønkjær is out! :) This is a danish side for injuries: http://www.injuries.dk/ I get your point about writing more team news and injuries and such, but don't feel there were any significant injuries in these matches :) And thanks for the support, that's what keeps you posting ;)

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventEsbjerg fB v FC København
SelectionOver
Strength10/10
Date09/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBet1128 @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningTwo sides willing and able to attack. Esbjerg is always looking for goals when at home. Although not without ambition, EfB is first and foremost a club intent on developing players and selling them on for a profit to further longterm growth. As such they deserve credit for applying an attacking style of play, which on one hand is more developing for the players, but on the other hand also more risky. Defensively, EfB have been on shaky grounds thus far. My main concern is whether manager Troels Bech, as a result, will focus on defence for this one, but even then I fancy FCKs chances of scoring. STATS H2H: Last season all three league games went over. EfB: Four home games, four overs, for a total of 20 goals. Have scored in all six league games and conceded in five. FCK: Two overs in four away games. Both home games went under. Scored in five games and conceded in four.

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventEsbjerg fB v FC København
SelectionHome (+½) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date09/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceMansion @ 2.08 (Back)
ReasoningWhile there are no doubts, FCK is the stronger side, can't help thinking the bookies have gone somewhat overboard here. Being without captain Tobias Linderoth (DM C/Key/Susp) and Jesper Grønkjær (AM RL/Key/Inj) certainly won't help matters. Winning at Esbjerg is a tricky proposition for any team and perhaps FCK is not as invincible, as some would have you believe. The record of manager Ståle Solbakken, since he took over the reins from Hans Backe during last winter break, is 37 points from 19 matches. Plenty good to win the league title in 2006, with Backes astonishing results in fall 2005 as cushion. But hardly invincible. EfB is arguably somewhat weakened compared to previous 2-4 seasons, but enough quality remains to make them a class above the teams, FCK has more or less demolished on trips to Jutland this season. FCK at EfB (past 4 seasons): 11/05 05 EfB v FCK 3:1 11/27 04 EfB v FCK 1:1 05/16 04 EfB v FCK 0:2 08/09 03 EfB v FCK 1:1 06/14 03 EfB v FCK 0:0 09/11 02 EfB v FCK 3:0 Price is available at Mansion Betting Exchange.