Deleting Avatar and PM'ing

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August**

Sorry i just thought not everyone on this was a twat and could have saved me from having to do all that.
Is there any need for that? Staffy was right!!! You have a habit of making off topic posts in a thread, but as a relative newcomer he made allowances for you and tried to help point you in the right direction!!! How much effore does it take to post in the correct forum rather than just posting in the thread you happen to be in? I will move your posts for you to the "Forum Suggestions Problems and Bugs Forum" - but it would have "saved me having to do that" if you had posted in the correct place to start off with!!!!

Re: Deleting Avatar and PM'ing for 1 your post count is too low to send PM 'I think the limit is 100' but not sure. as for your avatar the pic/.gif that you are trying to upload may be too big. post a link to it and Ill sort it by tomoz AM. and quit being so stressed if you had posted it in the correct place and given time you would have had a better responce.