Betzip.com

BAM

Has anyone ever come across this site or even better played on it. I understand the idea in principal of a monthly subsciption fee then playing in freerolls for cash and also accumulating points to a big 10k freeroll. What the FAQ's will not tell is the amount of players involved in these and the standard of play. The sub is £20 a month (upfront) but there is an asterix to a 'no purchase is necessary' and then the T&C's get confusing. I have noticed they are offering a 14 day free trial period but again it doesn't seem clear. (it is morning and I had a late night :\) Any thoughts or help would be appreciated

Re: Betzip.com Probably just answered my questions I asked my best mate Jim (an average player) who is it at home for a few weeks with a broken arm, to download it and start playing. He entered a MTT with 120 runners and won it!! and has gained enough points to play a $1000 freeroll but as you say the snag is it will be in the early hours of tomorrow morning :sad