Galway Hurdle 15:40

Cuan na Grai is being backed seriously today here in Ireland. Available at 9/1 at the start of the week and into 8's then, all this morning's 7/1 is already gone and the horse is best price 6/1 and is only 5's on Betfair. I got a tip for this one last week, but put it in an e.w. double with Ansar, but he was beaten into second yesterday. Just to warn you if you fancy it to get on ASAP. The shops here in Galway open at 9 to cope with the volume so the big boys may well have called early, or maybe they're laying off my huge place double liability ( ! ! ! !)

Re: Galway Hurdle 15:40 Like this one myself as Paul Nolan loves this race and his hotpot last year Cloone river fell at the 3rd last going very well - won it in 2004 and was also second in 2003. Nolan also in 2002 won it with Say Again! Nolan will have this tuned to perfection for his favourite race! at 6/1 it's a must for at least a place! Regards,

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.