if anyone is thinking of joining VC

moFace

Re: if anyone is thinking of joining VC screen name: robilaruk help me buy my baby some new clothes..... ;) come one - do the right thing - lovely Holly is nearly 6 months old now! :) are referals allowed? - i.e someone inputs my username as a referal and we get some cash? (could do with some, the little monster is growing into a BIG monster and costs a small fortune! ;)) Damo

Re: if anyone is thinking of joining VC

you remember any games getting cancelled? any registration problems? any final table crashes?
none of the above, but i do remember being disconnected numerous times during the beginning of last years games....dont use it much, so hopefully its got that sorted

Re: if anyone is thinking of joining VC

none of the above' date=' but i do remember being disconnected numerous times during the beginning of last years games....dont use it much, so hopefully its got that sorted[/quote'] only 4 months to go:eek bye bye winter:rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: if anyone is thinking of joining VC VC was the 1st account I opened. The deal was deposit $100 and get a bonus of $100 when you had played a certain amount of games. You were given an allocation of points which decreased as you played and when it reaches zero you got your bonus. I played quite a lot early on (as you do), however, when I reached zero I was informed that I did not do it "in time". I was never informed of a timescale at the start and had a couple of heated debates on their online chat, but got nowhere. Basically I was stitched up. I haven't played there since and won't again. If you want to use tribeca play Paddy Power, they had a similar sign up bonus, but honour it.