Nehemiah's Occasional Placepot . . .

The idea . . . I'm going to use this thread to put up my placepot selections and keep a running check on them. I've had fair to good results with the placepot in the past and will be interesting to actually see just how profitable (or not!) the placepot is for me. Selections will be posted whenever i get the time to do them i.e. when i'm working form home and weekends etc and will resurrect the thread should it fall off. Posts will just be the actual selections as it would be hundreds of words if i put down all my ramblings! I do research all my placepots and I'm not going to put up any selections if i don't have time to do proper analysis. Thinking varies on which are the best placepot meetings - i personally try to avoid meetings with races with 5 runners or less and meets with races with huge fields. My ideal card is 6 races of 9-12 runners. (8 horse races and subsequent withdrawls have bitten me on the bum numerous times!) If i've chosen a favourite it's because i really can't see it not placing and I've decided to 'cut my losses', minimise lines and hope a favourite doesn't place in another race. For ease, starting bank will be £0 and I will be backing all my selections. No need to reply to this thread as its more a personal thing but feel free to mock after 108 straight losses ;) ! First meeting for this is the one at Perth tonight. . . :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.