Let's start winning some money on WNBA. Currently I am on 8-0 run with medium-high bets and today I hope to make my record 9-0 with the following pick: Phoenix Mercury (11-14) at San Antonio Silver Stars (11-14) BETTING SPREAD: San Antonio -1.5 TOTAL: 162 Totally wrong betting odds here I think because Phoenix should be favored here. Let me explain why. 10 reasons why Phoenix should beat San Antonio today: 1) They lost 1st game 76-82 and now they are in must win situation to get advantage over SA in case of level wins amount at the end of the season 2) SA lost 6 of last 7 games 3) SA is missing 2 key players Anderson and Ely 4) SA does not have winning mentality because they used to be underdogs 5) According to Arizona Central Taylor participated in light drills Wednesday, while another injured Vodichkova played with Houston this night. So there is a chance that Phoenix will play full squad today against injury troubled Silver Stars. 6) Taurazi is in a superb form with yesterday 41 pts. And if all injuried will be available for today's game SA will have big troubles in defence with total Phoenix offense where 5 players can score in double digits. 7) All left games are must win games for Phoenix if they plan to reach playoffs, and they can't allow to lose points now. 8) Phoenix had won 8 of last 10 games against San Antonio. 9) SA Antonio have some kind of troubles in offense lately by scoring only 67.3 in last 6 games while Phoenix know how to defend when it is needed and I expect that SA would not score more than 75 points today. 10) Phoenix is 8-2-0 ATS with SA in last 10 games. Predicted score: San Antonio 74 - 82 Phoenix Betting Pick: Phoenix +1.5 (medium-high stake) Another pick I like today is under 145 in Connecticut but only medium or medium low stakes.