County Championship Cricket 26/7 - 30/7

Wednesday 26 July 2006
HomeAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Durham v Middlesex (11:00 BST)2.002.00100% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Hampshire v Yorkshire (11:00 BST)1.572.55103% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Lancashire v Nottinghamshire (11:00 BST)1.602.62101% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Wednesday 26 July 2006
HomeAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Derbyshire v Worcestershire (10:30 BST)2.301.71102% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Gloucestershire v Glamorgan (10:30 BST)1.612.50103% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Northamptonshire v Essex (10:30 BST)2.801.55101% Related markets...- - -Match Result (No Draw)Win First Innings
Just the one outright bet on Wednesday's matches for me. 10pts Durham to beat Middlesex Evs Bet365 Durham come into this match 2 places higher than Middlesex in the Division 1 table. They've won 2 more games than Middlesex and in their previous encounter this season Durham triumphed by 135 runs. Middlesex come into the match without star performer Jamie Dalrymple who is with the England squad. I think he'll play for England so I don't envisage him coming back for this game. Scott Styris continues as captain in the absence of Ben Hutton who still hasn't got over shingles. Middlesex's pace attack isn't that great now and without Dalrymple their batting is weaker. Durham will play Ben Harmison in this match. He's a good young batsmen and has made centuries in his previous 2 1st class matches. In the seam department Durham are overloaded. Durham lost to Yorkshire LTO but did beat Hampshire before that so they can perform well at this level and with the confidence they'll have gained from beating Middlesex at home, I think they can do it again.

Re: County Championship Cricket 26/7 - 30/7 Durham have made a great start at Lords and are already in a position where they will struggle to lose. Warwickshire vs Sussex begins today at 11 but there's nothing there I fancy. Instead I'm going for 2 in running plays at Stan James. 10pts Nottinghamshire to beat Lancashire 6/4 Stan James After Day 1 of this match Notts made 397 and Lancashire are 6-0 in reply. We are getting a tremendous price on a bet that is almost impossible to lose. Realistically for Notts to lose now they have to collapse in their 2nd innings and Lancashire will have to score 600 in their 1st innings before that. Notts have the best seam attack in the division and don't go for 600 too often. Also it must be said that Lancashire's batting lineup isn't the strongest either. On a flat pitch at Canterbury last week they made only 218. There's no Sajid Mahmood in this match to rescue them with the ball and equally there's no Andrew Flintoff either. Pitches at Trent Bridge get harder to bat on as the match progresses as we've seen in the last 2 test matches there. With 400 on the board it's next to impossible for Notts to lose and at 6/4 with it being DNB I'll take my chances they can force the win. 10pts Derbyshire to beat Worcestershire 5/4 Stan James After day 1 of this match Derbyshire made 351 and Worcestershire are 10-0 in reply. Derby is very much a ground where the pitch deteriorates as the match goes on. They are always low, slow, tricky to bat on wickets which you have to make good use of 1st up. Derby have done that and can push on now and look to force the victory. Worcester are having a good season in this but their top runscorer, Phil Jaques, is still away with Australia A so they rely more on Solanki, Hick and Smith for runs. Derbyshire have a good attack who've led them to 4th in the table this season and they'll like their chances of taking a 1st innings lead here and pushing on from there. It's another match where losing is highly unlikely and at odds against we'll take a chance they can force the win that generally comes from this position.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.