Your thoughts please on this!

Just been doing the Draw Bias for all meeting and came across this;

7f100y: The draw was not so much the story here as the ability to break well and hold a prominent position; the winner made all in five of the 13 handicaps, and apart from the two selling handicaps, where the frontrunners failed to last home, the winner was prominent throughout in every other handicap at this trip. Make a note of anything Joe Fanning rides at this course and distance; his ten rides in 2005 produced EIGHT wins (the other two rides both finished third), all of them ridden prominently. Six of the wins came in handicaps and only one of them started at less than 9-4. This is a truly amazing C&D record.
Now looking at Fannings rides today I noticed he's only got 2 rides at Beverley( a track he clearly loves) Now I know it says about C+D over 7f but 5f isnt that much different right? or am I taking bollox. anyway onwards, 1 of his rides is over 2mile which TBH anything with stamina can win etc so we can ignore that but going back to the other race at 5f I also noticed its the ONLY horse at Beverely by TINKLER So we have a trainer bringing 1 horse all the way to Beverley ridden by a jockey who clearly loves this track. DIAMOND KATIE 4.15 Beverley 33/1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.