Remember me?

Dave Mardell

Hi folks, Been a while since I posted here. Basically ive been taking a much needed break from the game for a good many months. I was playing the Ladders over at ladbrokes, and managed to roll a $50 deposit into $3400 in about 2 months, maybe 3. Obviously its not a living but it was a nice wedge of change that has pretty much paid for my season ticket to Arsenal next year. Needless to say I find I can only really play poker in 2-3 months spells else I get too big for my boots and then start to lose. Im back in the game now for a bit and am currendly play the ladder/rounders over at bet365. Stakes are higher but the overall structure is much better in my mind. Hopefully I can pull the same stunt I did at Ladbrokes and make a few bob, and prove to myself that It wasnt just fluke the first time. Im pleased to here some of our members are playing in the WSOP. I wish them the absoloute best of luck. Impressive that they make them the same shot as Ben Affleck who was coached by Lerderer and Duke. So how we all doing these days? Winning I hope

Re: Remember me? ****in hell Dave, ages since we heard from you mate. I had some success on the bet365 rounders tournys last year but they started to frustrate me after a while. My strategy was to play level 3 over and over again until I'd built up a nice stock of points, then I would play a level 5 game and hopefully cash. Then build up points at level 3 again... Anyway, nice to see you about :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.