Historical Away Wins System Mark 2

I am going to 'reinvent' my Historical Away Wins system from last season in the hope that it will be more successful this time! The rules are very similar but with a couple of new refinements which are shown in red. The rules are: The average odds for the selection should be roughly 1.8 or lower as shown at www.betbase.info.com . The bet will then be placed at the best available price that I can get so the odds could be slightly higher than 1.8, perhaps representing some value. The selection must be above the opposition in the current league table, although it is unlikely that any away team will be 1.8 or less if they are lower in the league than the opposition. The selection must have a historical advantage of at least 4 wins from the last 6 games at the opponents ground, with no more than 1 defeat and if that defeat is the most recent game then the team will be 'no bet'. The selection must have a history of at least 3 years at the opponents ground and if it is only 3 years then they need to have won a minnimum of 3 games to be included. Only games from the top 2 divisions in major leagues worldwide will be included. Each bet will have a stake of 100 units, mainly for simplicity for my recording purposes. The odds I quote will be the odds at which I have placed my bets. There should be around 2 or 3 bets each week. If there are only a few matches which qualify using the new selection criteria then I may amend the rules again.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.