Rugby League: Super League - Round 21

Hello folks, here are the handicaps for Round 21 of Super League, kindly given by totesport. My handicaps in red.... Bradford Bulls v Les Catalans Dragons (+24pts) (+22pts) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />St Helens v Harlequins RL (+20pts) (+20pts)

Wigan Warriros v Salford City Reds (+10pts) (+8pts)

Hull FC v Warrington Wolves (+16pts) (+12pts)

Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos (-14pts) (-18pts)

Huddersfield Giants v Wakefield Wildcats (+4pts) (+6pts)

At first glance my handicap for Leeds seems a little on the high side, but dont forget, its the best attack and the worst defence. 14pts, despite being away from home, isnt much for the Rhinos to cover. Was also expecting a big handicap in the Wigan game, but not as big as 10pts....I thought my 8pts was a tad on the high side, and was hoping firms would go 6pts. As always, all thoughts welcome. More to follow Rugbylad :ok

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 21 i had wigan down as scratch...lol...so i was well out with my handicap! :unsurestill i'm an amateur, not like you rugbylad. :ok good job i'm not a bookie or i'd get filled in. :$ here were my estimates which i did off the top of my head, without formulas or checking stats. my estimate tote bradford v cats +18 +24 saints v harlequins +24 +20 wigan v salford scratch -10 :$ hull v warrington +18 +16 castleford v leeds -14 -14 :D huddersfield v wakefield +6 +4 so i'm definitely in agreement that -10 wigan is too high. is there a formula to work out the handicaps? and then do you tweak according to team news? :unsure thought wigan had some reffing decisions in their favour last week v wakey, and that salford had a couple against them v hull. both results could have been quite different. ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.