come to belfast?

bigmal76

Re: come to belfast? :\ :\ hi all i have just read that you need at least 50 posts before you can join the tourney i know this sounds silly but well i am nowhere near that and as you can see i joined PL along time before i even knew about the belfast tourney is this a definate thing that i will need to have i don't mean to be fussy its just a bit of a shock really.:\ :\

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: come to belfast? Right I'm all booked up and confirmed :nana(ps Diane the Mrs is coming as well :cow) Saturday 02 December Liverpool To Belfast Intl; flight 623 dep. Sat 02 Dec 11:35; arr. Sat 02 Dec 12:25 Sunday 03 December Belfast Intl To Liverpool; flight 638 dep. Sun 03 Dec 16:35; arr. Sun 03 Dec 17:25Booked into The Crescent Townhouse (thanks stevie :ok it looks good) For those of you who still haven't decided, please try to make it, it should be a fantastic night and Belfast is a wonderful city for a short break. ****************************************************** To answer Dan's post above, if you are who I think you are (Les's mate) I dont think it should be a problem (Mal, Jon?). I think the 50 posts is for unknowns, so we don't have anyone trying to spoil the evening. As a couple of us are bringing partners/friends etc :ok :beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: come to belfast? yeah i just seen the bottom of MCFC post. The 50 posts or a useful contribution to PL (thats me fecked then:loon), just so we know who people r and that people will not just post "I WANNA PLAY" and turn up If your still unsure Dan The Man u can Email me :ok

Re: come to belfast?

:\ :\ hi all i have just read that you need at least 50 posts before you can join the tourney i know this sounds silly but well i am nowhere near that and as you can see i joined PL along time before i even knew about the belfast tourney is this a definate thing that i will need to have i don't mean to be fussy its just a bit of a shock really.:\ :\
dan you are on the list anyway.i got an PM from les about you so i added you to the list.see you when you get here.:ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: come to belfast? gonna have to say no mate with APAT on my doorstep that weekend and just getting back from vegas the weekend before, i reckon ill be skint, or a millionaire.....and either way i doubt ill make belfast hope u all have a great time and will deffo come over and see u all sometime in the new year

Re: come to belfast? right people it is now only one month to go to the pl belfast tourney kicks off.we really need you to let us know who is going so if you can post here if you are going and either me or jon will pm you to get the details we need off you.be grateful if you can do this asap please and if anyone else is interested please let us know soon.:ok

Re: come to belfast? I can't attend either - something else has come up, so I won't be able to lead all you english folk up the falls road for a few beers :) (and I won't get a chance to win morls' shirt off his back - he thinks I am joking about this too!) have a good one tho - perhaps I will go to the next one if it isn't too much bother.

Re: come to belfast? Played @yorkgate thurs 9th nov. First time ive been in a while anyway my ak held up 4 times in a row @ this stage i thought it was going to be my night.Made the final table only to be knocked out in 10th,my kq ran into the bb AK.Got talking to brian little(hes in the final on tv 15th nov chan 5 winner takes £200,000) he works @ yorkgate. Good luck every1 in the belfast game ull have a great night:beer

• 2 weeks later...

Re: come to belfast? Hi guys, Getting close to the event now and I've been a bit of a lurker on the list. Sorry for not participating more but I'm wondering are any of you flying into the George Best City Airport? If so I live and work in the East of the City, very close to the airport and it would be no hassle at all to offer any of you a lift to your chosen destination. Anyone interested? Mark

Re: come to belfast? Hey folks, bad news for me as I cant make my home tourny:@ I have just moved to leicester and what with new house and bills am SKINT:( so am bit gutted at the moment, but am sure bigmal will look after you all well:ok hope you guys all have fun and enjoy Norn Iron :cow

Re: come to belfast? Sorry folks but not looking good for next weekend... Wife has weekend away and can't really leave our daughter with anyone for a whole weekend. Sorry ! Gutted ! Mike :(

Re: come to belfast? I can't meet up with anyone on Friday, enjoy the guinness and nightlife (you won't regret it). Look forward to meeting you all on Saturday though. PS. My team play in a local cup final at Windsor park on Saturday @ 2.45pm, its live on BBC2 NI. If your stuck in a bar somewhere, have a look out for me, I'll be the supporter in the green shirt and funny hat :rollin Good luck Mark