Spin Palace Poker Player Shootout Final

slick mick

After reading in the latest Poker Player Mag that the final is July 26th I decided I better get on to them to find out what the score is. Got this back very quickly.

Hi Michael The date of the PokerPlayer Grand Final is Wednesday July 26th. Could you let me know if you're able to make it? Players need to be at the Pokerzone studio at 64-66 Coleman Street at 11am for makeup. A light lunch will be provided and the tournament should be finished by 6pm. Here is a link to a map of the studio -

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=532718&y=181530&z=0&sv=EC2R+5BX&st=2&pc=EC2R+5BX&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf The nearest tube station is Moorgate. Yes, we'll cover any travel expenses for you. Thanks Andrew So If you plan to qualify for this be aware of the date and time, the last qualifier is on the Friday before the final. Andrew is extremely helpful and he's covered my travel and hotel expenses.