$1m FR on UB .. coming soon..

alex_theBoss_ross

mods, not sure if this was posted - if so please delete... am sure I would have remembered a Killion dollar freeroll. (everybody know's there's no number bigger than a killion).:clap UB offers daily 8 satellites to a 1 Million Dollar Freeroll, the entry to your first satellite is free, simply download ultimate bet , register a new real money account (no Deposit Necessary!) and register to the Million Dollar satellite. HOW DO I ENTER? There are two ways to enter. One is free. The other is practically free. 1. YOUR FREE SHOT Between April 3rd and July 15th, we’re running daily tournaments that will feed into a weekly event. Your one free shot in one of our daily events is automatic. All you need is an UltimateBet.com username and the UltimateBet.com software. Just load the game and register for the daily tournament of your choice. The top 100 players in each daily event will move into our weekly freeroll and 75 players from each weekly freeroll will head to the Million Dollar Freeroll on July 15th. 2. ENTER WITH ULTIMATEPOINTS Once your one free shot has been used, you can still make your way to our Million Dollar Freeroll by using the UltimatePoints you’ve earned playing at our tables. You need 50 UltimatePoints to enter our daily events, 500 points to enter our weekly events, 5000 points to enter our monthly events, or 30,000 points to make your way directly into our Million Dollar Freeroll on July 15th. Entering using UltimatePoints is easy. 1. With the game open, click on Play Poker / Go To Games 2. Click the UltimatePoints button 3. Choose the Scheduled Tournaments tab 4. Click the Direct Entry Satellites tab 5. Choose your buy-in (daily – uses 50 UltimatePoints; weekly – uses 500 UltimatePoints; monthly – uses 5,000 UltimatePoints; or directly into the final event – uses 30,000 UltimatePoints) Our first place finisher in The Million Dollar Freeroll will win: • $500,000 in cash • $75,000 worth of entries into land based tournaments • A year’s worth of entries into our Sunday Events • A year’s worth of poker lessons from Team UB (1 hour per week) If you don’t finish first in the final event, you still have a shot at some incredible prizes. The following is a breakdown of the prize pool for the next 99 top finishers in the final event. 2nd place - $18,000, one Aruba prize package, one WSOP prize package 3rd place - $8,000, one Aruba prize package, one WSOP prize package 4th place - $8,000, one Aruba prize package 5th place - $5,000, one Aruba prize package 6th place - $5,000, one Aruba prize package 7th through 25th – One Aruba prize package 26th through 30th - $4,000 31st through 50th - $2,000 51st through 70th - $1,000 71st through 80th - $500 81st through 90th - $400 91st through 100th - $300

Re: $1m FR on UB .. coming soon.. Hello, 1 million....for free.....i´m in:D :D :D I´m qualified for this one....i´ve played the 50 points satellite....then weekly sat....monthly sat....ufff...finally got it. I think you guys should give this tourney a chargeee:)).....and take advantage of the free monthly shot where you have only 2 rounds to qualify or else you got to get 50 points in order to try again and play 3 rounds to qualify. cheers p.s.off toppic- i wish good luck to the game of England against my country....Yes i´m Portugues :)....just want to enjoy a really good game of football and the best team to win(hope it will be Portugal :)) ...if not ...congratulations and gl....if the game goes to penalty shoot out remember we have Ricardo,the goal keeper that takes off his gloves to stop the penalty and after scores one :) :ok :ok :clap :clap :cheers :cheers

Re: $1m FR on UB .. coming soon.. This could be good value... 750 entrants from the freebies, but it doesn't mention how many will get in from the points. With 10,000 entrants, it's a donated buy in of $100. With 100,000 entrants, it's a donated buy in of $10. I think 10K is about right.. can anyone who has UB verify how many are currently registered?

Re: $1m FR on UB .. coming soon..

p.s.off toppic- i wish good luck to the game of England against my country....Yes i´m Portugues :)....just want to enjoy a really good game of football and the best team to win(hope it will be Portugal :)) ...if not ...congratulations and gl....if the game goes to penalty shoot out remember we have Ricardo,the goal keeper that takes off his gloves to stop the penalty and after scores one :) :ok :ok :clap :clap :cheers :cheers
Well done mate - hope you enjoyed the result :clap :clap Good luck in the semis :hope

Re: $1m FR on UB .. coming soon.. Thx GaF :ok Not a very good game but very emotive like 2 years ago.Ricardo decided the game,this time with gloves:D ,but England fighting very hard till the end :clap :clap ...maybe a yellow card would have been enough to Ronney :spank ,after that the game became more difficult. Now it´s France.I believe we can win the world cup. cheersssss :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer