Sporting Odds 10k Freeroll At 7.30pm

morlspin

Re: Sporting Odds 10k Freeroll At 7.30pm Hello all, Registered an account at Sportingodds and installled the software but when i tryed to login to register to this freeroll i got this message " We´re sorry but you can only register up to 4 new users per software installation.Limit exceeded."Does this ever happened to anyone?Is there a way to bypass this?can´t i register in more than 4 poker rooms of this network? Hope all the luck to everyone still in the game :clap :clap :clap

Re: Sporting Odds 10k Freeroll At 7.30pm

Absolutely no problem matey - I was playing absolutely anything and doing my very best hungarian Muppet impression! :tongue2 Glad I could put you in a good position to carry on in it. :ok
finished 10th in the end. instant bb on final table for 32000 of my 48000 chips ... all in with J4. against AKs, no good :/

just been asked by a bloke from budapest if I was hungarian when I said no he said I play like one:unsure
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Out in 205th when my AK lost to KQ... Good luck all chasing the money! :ok

Hello all, Registered an account at Sportingodds and installled the software but when i tryed to login to register to this freeroll i got this message " We´re sorry but you can only register up to 4 new users per software installation.Limit exceeded."Does this ever happened to anyone?Is there a way to bypass this?can´t i register in more than 4 poker rooms of this network? Hope all the luck to everyone still in the game :clap :clap :clap
I am the same, I have 4 Boss Media sites, Sporting Odds, Mermaid, Canbet and Poker.co.uk so I cannot register at Virgin. Stupid rule by Boss Media :puke

I am the same, I have 4 Boss Media sites, Sporting Odds, Mermaid, Canbet and Poker.co.uk so I cannot register at Virgin. Stupid rule by Boss Media :puke
If possible download on a friends P/C or a laptop. you can then download and log in on your P/C..:ok

If possible download on a friends P/C or a laptop. you can then download and log in on your P/C..:ok
I have an old PC that I rebuild often......so happy to set up Boss accounts for anyone that wants them, with some basic info - then you can take the account, change password and put proper/full details in :ok