Greyhound Dutching System

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Striker, Firstly, congrats on the success you've been having on this :clap . Secondly, I'm a bit confused on what staking plan you're using. If you dutch £10 between 2 traps in race 1 and neither win, what total stake are you then using in race 2 .... etc. etc. until you win (hopefully). Reason why I ask is because on the 5/7/06 Trap 4 won race 3 and you were "£25 down going into the race"; and on the 27/8/06 Trap 3 won race 5 and you were "£40 down going into the race". If you were dutching £10 on each race then I can understand the 27/8/06 statement but not the 5/7/06 statement (would have thought you would have been "£20 down going into the race"). Does the stake depend on the odds available on the 2 traps in each race??

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Hi Guys All staking based on the odds with Betfair [Not £10 every race,although it usually is for the first couple].So basically as we all know much more generous odds are available on there than the Live odds in the shops.Also the more races that go without one of the designated traps winning then obviously the staking goes up,as dont forget im then trying to recover the loss from each of the previous races and gain a Profit. This staking is not everybodys cup of tea which i appreciate.Im betting at Romford today,so will try and update live after every race.

Re: Greyhound Dutching System

Result T6 Won Race 1 [5-1] Dutched for £10 [ £6.67 @ 5.5. £3.33 @ 11 [Winner]:ok Stop Betting with a Profit of £26.67
Lets assume this first race was a loser. 2nd race had odds of 5.00 & 7.00 for traps 3 & 6 respectively. What would your stake have been? If the 2nd race was also a loser and the 3rd race had odds of 2.50 & 4.50 for traps 3 & 6 respectively, what would your stake have been on race 3?

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Striker, Despite the staking plan you are using, as I've already mentioned it's a bit like 'martingale' which turns many off, you seem to be doing OK on this. What are the profits/yields etc. so far, based on your start bank? Just wish there was a better staking plan!!!!;)

Re: Greyhound Dutching System Hi Bud Nothing like Martingale in my opinion.As that is a doubling up bet based on a 50/50 chance.My staking is odds based and has a lot of statistical input into my selection method. However would agree that a kinder staking policy is needed,and im currently trying to develop a spread sheet along those lines