poker.co.uk Interforum Challenge Winners $500 Freeroll

The Quiet Man

Re: poker.co.uk Interforum Challenge Winners $500 Freeroll I'm registered but will probably be sitting out til 9.00'ish. Looking at the starting chips and 10 minute blinds I reckon I could still have about 1000 left when I get home, so probably better than if I were playing. :lol Good luck everyone.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker.co.uk Interforum Challenge Winners $500 Freeroll Phew Should be fine for that - I will have to be home by then as I don't have lights on my bike & the sky is getting greyer by the minute so could land myself in trouble if I don't get a shift on. :spank

Re: poker.co.uk Interforum Challenge Winners $500 Freeroll

Phew Should be fine for that - I will have to be home by then as I don't have lights on my bike & the sky is getting greyer by the minute so could land myself in trouble if I don't get a shift on. :spank
Yeah, the nights are drawing in daily now ...... Winter's on its way :loon :loon

Yeah' date=' the nights are drawing in daily now ...... Winter's on its way :loon :loon[/quote'] Nah that's never happening again - that would mean we could rely on typical seasonal weather, apparently we have now just opted for a lotto on we get on a daily/weekly basis. Keeps us on our toes and as we are British gives us something to have a conversation about. :tongue2

Re: poker.co.uk Interforum Challenge Winners $500 Freeroll Jumalix - sorry m8 - you're not eligible for this - it is restricted to players who represented Punters Lounge in the recent interforum challenge (their "prize" for winning) - we don't have many tournaments that we restrict like this, but I'm afraid this is one........ it was "earned" by the participants.....

Jumalix - sorry m8 - you're not eligible for this - it is restricted to players who represented Punters Lounge in the recent interforum challenge (their "prize" for winning) - we don't have many tournaments that we restrict like this' date=' but I'm afraid this is one........ it was "earned" by the participants.....[/quote'] Didn´t know....sry....gl all

Re: poker.co.uk Interforum Challenge Winners $500 Freeroll I'm in thanks and looking forward to it...... although , I may have to sit out now and again. It's my wedding anniversary and I'm trying to pack for a business trip. Juggling lots of balls tonight :D

is the prize structure correct as per the site - 1st 5 only need to know as it does make in difference in playing styles thanks Damo
Unfortunately the table was set up wrong - so the payout will be automatic and as shown in the lobby