26 tables on one screen

slick mick

Re: 26 tables on one screen LOL - saw the link on 2+2 jusy stupid really! I know some of the high volume players play 12-16 tables at once, but there is no way he can actually play that many - 26?!?!?!?!?!?!?! tho I did like the bit when he decided to change his music on Itunes, whilst having 8 tables or so popping up at the same time Damo

Re: 26 tables on one screen easy answer people who 12/16 table play like a bot - shove or fold it's quantity over quality, you play enough, you will be ITM enough by playing ultra tight for the first 3/4 levels and then turn into a push monkey thats what all the jargon is about +EV -EV ICM SNGPT pokerstove blah-di-blah mathematically, given certain stacks vs blinds, you are correct to shove 23o in the small blind and it is incorrect to call with AK in the BB, even if you know he has 23o :unsure pop quiz time 4 handed so one more to go out for an ITM finish The chip leader in the SB is shoving every hand blinds are 200/400 CO 1100 (folds) button 900 folds) SB 10,000+ SHOVES BB (you) 3500 - AQs whats your play? and if its fold what hands would you call with here? Damo

I would be interested to know how many he finished ITM' date=' can't believe anyone could play their best in those circumstances.[/quote']

Re: 26 tables on one screen

pop quiz time 4 handed so one more to go out for an ITM finish The chip leader in the SB is shoving every hand blinds are 200/400 CO 1100 (folds) button 900 folds) SB 10,000+ SHOVES BB (you) 3500 - AQs whats your play? and if its fold what hands would you call with here? Damo
Honest answer is I would be calling, but the rest of your post indicates you're going to tell me thats the wrong play:spank.

Re: 26 tables on one screen depends whether you want to finish in the money if you do, you fold, as the shorties are next in the blinds, so there is no need to gamble as you have a healthy stack. So if AQ is a defo fold, any idea what cards you should call with in this situation (if any?)? Damo

Honest answer is I would be calling' date=' but the rest of your post indicates you're going to tell me thats the wrong play:spank.[/quote']

Re: 26 tables on one screen QQ+ is the minimum to call with and its marginal interesting don't you think? anyhoo, thats how the multitablers make their cash - by shoving shite when the WHOLE situation is favourable Damo

Must admit I never even looked to see what level the blinds were:$ Now I have I'm folding with anything less than KK.

Re: 26 tables on one screen My thoughts on this - even if I thought I could pay enough attention and think quick enough to make money doing this (which I doubt), I would NEVER do this because it's totally rude and inconsiderate of the other players on the table, you're guaranteed to be lagging out a lot even if you play instantly.

Re: 26 tables on one screen but thats why they give you 15 secs to choose and don't you play the waiting game when someone at the tables types zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at another player? I do!! :lol (use 14 out of your 15 secs before folding?) I was at a 10 seater and during the first, second and third hand some muppet types zzzzzzz to those thinking about the hand (for about 3/4 secs), so I started to use up the whole 15 secs and he continued doing it, so everyone else at the table started doing the same - well funny, he started shoving every hand and was busted out about half a dozen hands later (and we still kept him waiting after he shoved, during those 6 hands or so) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Damo :cheers

My thoughts on this - even if I thought I could pay enough attention and think quick enough to make money doing this (which I doubt)' date=' I would NEVER do this because it's totally rude and inconsiderate of the other players on the table, you're guaranteed to be lagging out a lot even if you play instantly.[/quote']