A Sincere Thank You

the croc

i would like to say a big thank you to LAIDBACKBLOKE for offering me his guest place on the ibiza trip.neil its a very generous gesture which came as a great and pleasant suprise.so morls add me to your list for friday and monday in gatwick travelodge. neil your a star mate :ok :ok :ok :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: A Sincere Thank You very nice gesture LBB, but I dont think you clean living, church going, no later than 9pm in bed types will really appreciate what goalpoker are offering you. ... .. . . .. . . . . .. . .. .. . . GET STUCK IN LADS AND MAKE EM WISH THEYD NEVER HAVE MADE IT A FREE BAR !! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana omg i wish I could see the shennanigans:tongue2 ENJOY !!!! :drums

Guest gazza271

Re: A Sincere Thank You top gesture LBB :clap . Just goes to show the PL spirit, what other forums would you see this happening on ? not many i would bet ! Have a great time Croc :)