PL Multi-Game Challenge, Pot Limit 7-Card Stud Friday at 8pm

Jaded

Apologies to all as we originally had a game for tonight mentioned (in one of my early posts), but I was out watching Romeo and Juliet and forgot to say I wouldn't be here. Will go for Friday for the next one if enough interest, please post here if you're up for it - otherwise will sort something out next week. New table to be done when I'm less tired!!

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Pot Limit 7-Card Stud Friday at 8pm Ummm... I kinda just locked myself out of my account somehow trying to get in! :$ :$ :$ Am trying to get hold of customer services to sort it out, but if someone else wants to set it up so you can go for it even if I don't get back, feel free. (Muppet, me?!) :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Pot Limit 7-Card Stud Friday at 8pm Suggest we leave it until a later date. There haven't been that many saying they'll play, and it would be a shame to go ahead without Jaded, seeing this was his idea in the first place.

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Pot Limit 7-Card Stud Friday at 8pm

Suggest we leave it until a later date. There haven't been that many saying they'll play, and it would be a shame to go ahead without Jaded, seeing this was his idea in the first place.
:ok