SO $25K satellite

DAN DAN

You all must enter this as it's great value, two rounds every day - 17.30 and 19.30. $5+$1 buy in, 1 in 9 qualify to each sunday's $25K. I've played this 4 times 1st and 2nd time i bubbled for places but won the extra money so could buy in on the Sunday with the winnings. 3rd and 4th time qualified.:clap . Made it into the money on Sunday, planning on making it further this Sunday, give eltrev a run for his money :tongue2

Re: SO $25K satellite

This does not look very good value. Direct entry into the $25K is $44. The satellites cost $6 to enter and only 1 in 9 qualifies, seems to me it would be cheaper to enter directly.
$44 or $6????:\ . If you believe you can qualify, as i do, then it's a no brainer ;)

Re: SO $25K satellite

$44 or $6????:\ . If you believe you can qualify' date=' as i do, then it's a no brainer ;)[/quote'] The site will get $54 for everyone who qualifies from a satellite that is why I do not think it is good value. You are right of course if you have the confidence that you can qualify then you save quite a bit. :ok I need more confidence :cry

Re: SO $25K satellite How much the site gets doesn't really matter as far as value goes. You're getting a $44 seat for $6. As far as chances, 1 in 9 is pretty good. In most MTTs the payouts are about 1/10, so you're onto a winner - especially if the satellites are rebuys (will probably push the winners to 1/6-7). Do it!