Good Luck To You All

Galronix

Re: Good Luck To You All

When you`re responsible for comedy of this quality, hey.....you`re too much of an asset to be going anywhere !!;) I wasn`t fortunate enough to be there but the amount of times i`ve staged a reconstruction of that in my mind is unreal, and i`ve laughed every time i`ve gone through it. i got a funny look from another passenger on the bus the other day when I thought I`d had a sly chuckle.:loon
i was there and it was funnier than it sounds :rollin Eric - if you're still around mate - check out your predictions in the World Cup Competition ;)

Re: Good Luck To You All I've had a weird phone call from an Italian about a tip on a horse, something about a short head and telling me that there's fish in my local swimming pool and I should go there....Very strange :loon Seriously....I have had a bit of a bad beat in my private life which now I think is behind me :ok I want to thank everybody for their kind words and making me realise that not to underestimate the power of Punters Lounge. (It took a while to compose myself before I could post this.) I'm still gonna take a while off from poker but I WILL be in touch. So the next time you see me on a poker table, beware coz your all gonna 'AVE IT Love you all G

I've had a weird phone call from an Italian about a tip on a horse, something about a short head and telling me that there's fish in my local swimming pool and I should go there....Very strange :loon Seriously....I have had a bit of a bad beat in my private life which now I think is behind me :ok I want to thank everybody for their kind words and making me realise that not to underestimate the power of Punters Lounge. (It took a while to compose myself before I could post this.) I'm still gonna take a while off from poker but I WILL be in touch. So the next time you see me on a poker table, beware coz your all gonna 'AVE IT Love you all G
Really thought you should have http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/9302/midi/GodFather.mid playing if reading Gal's post above :loon Nice one tho mate, glad your getting there, Maxim @ Cafe de Paris will always be a fond memory and hope to see you soon :cheers C.R.

I've had a weird phone call from an Italian about a tip on a horse, something about a short head and telling me that there's fish in my local swimming pool and I should go there....Very strange :loon Seriously....I have had a bit of a bad beat in my private life which now I think is behind me :ok I want to thank everybody for their kind words and making me realise that not to underestimate the power of Punters Lounge. (It took a while to compose myself before I could post this.) I'm still gonna take a while off from poker but I WILL be in touch. So the next time you see me on a poker table, beware coz your all gonna 'AVE IT Love you all G
:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow

Guest gazza271

Re: Good Luck To You All G sorry mate been offline all week. Sorry to hear all this, It was great for Mrs gazza and myself to meet you in London (just sorry we did'nt get to chat more). You do whats best for you and hopefully see you back around here soon. Take care mate ;)

Likewise Eric.... And... :clap :clap :nana :nana :nana :cow :cow :cow :cow :clap :clap :clap for not leaving us... Big Kiss