Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll

slick mick

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll My brother 'Milber' just came second in PokerStars WSOP freeroll, lets just say he is a little gutted at the moment.:( :( :( All in with A 9 aginst K 9 on final hand, other bloke hits a King.:puke Still a good effort to beat 1379 people over 7 and a half hours.:clap :clap :clap We nearly had had 3 PL'ers in the WSOP Main event, so close yet so far as they say.:wall :wall :wall It may take him a while to get over this one i think, some messages of condolence may help.:hope :hope So as they say better luck next time bro!;) ;)

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll

My hubby 'Moneyivey' won this trip. Woke me up at half three to tell me. We've booked a caravan in devon with our two kids for that week. can't believe he'd rather go to vegas......
Congrats to moneyivey.:clap :clap Obviously the caravan comes first so as a mate I could possibly help you out by relieving you of those tickets!!( only joking);) P.s Best of luck for the big one.:ok :cow :cow :cow

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll Bloody Hell! Poor Milber..... He did fantastic really, and although I know he must be gutted, he must look at his result as a success! Well done Milber. :ok Ah well Mrs Hellmuth, if he does well in Vegas he can treat you all to a fantastic holiday. Good luck MoneyIvey. :hope

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll Unlucky Lou and Milber - feel for you both - so close - but looks like you played an awesome game to get so close from such a large field :clap :clap And MoneyIvey - very well done (even if you have broken PL hearts :P ) - enjoy Vegas and live the dream!!!!! finally a big :welcome to Mrs Helmuth and thanks for the news on your Hubby :ok

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll Thanks all. Will pass on your best wishes. We've been PL 'lurkers' for a while now...enjoyed the tales of your times at the maxim party! Good luck to you all in your quest for WSOP seats. And think of me in that caravan in the rain with two kids under 3!

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll

Thanks all. Will pass on your best wishes. We've been PL 'lurkers' for a while now...enjoyed the tales of your times at the maxim party! Good luck to you all in your quest for WSOP seats. And think of me in that caravan in the rain with two kids under 3!
Get granny to take them to the caravan - you go to Vegas!

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll Hi guys and ladies. Many thanks for the e mails of support. Very well played Milberforce as well. Been with Punters Lounge for a while now without regular posts so will endeavour to rectify this. Will keep you updated on progress as well. Thanks again and may our chips cross again in the future. Moneyivey.