Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll

slick mick

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll

Also noticed whilst signing up that they have several interesting "forum challenge" games coming up - some freerolling .... with prizes of free freerolls for top forums - are we going to have a go ?
Yup - the registration is already in :ok Details hopefully in the next day or two......

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll Had the following reply from poker player: Hello, Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you for your message concerning a missed issue. I have made the appropriate arrangements and a replacement issue will be put in the post to you in the next few days. If you do not receive that issue within 10 days then please reply to this email so we can continue to track the problem. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Christine Hoping for the best :clap

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll

How come you all have July issue ??? I havent recieved anything yet! :cry
Very strange, ive had mine for a couple of weeks now. and there is me thinking mine would b late since i live in the country that the UK try to ignore:spank

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll I have today received my copy of poker player, better late than never. One curious thing, when I was in Vegas last weekend I picked up the latest copies of some American mags (Card player, Bluff etc ) and none of them had adverts for Mansion yet both Inside Edge and Poker Player have.

Re: Pokerstars Poker Player Mag WSOP Freeroll yes that is the case. They can't advertise offline in the US, but get round avertising online by having the .net prefix. I think its illegal to play online in washington, and some other states. Soon to be all states.

• 2 weeks later...