Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier

6ooner

Re: Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier

it wont let me create a real money account cause i already have one on vc on my computer.any way round this?or do i have to get their help.
Live help, email or telephone them and you'll be sorted. I had the same problem when I opened my bluesquare account.

Re: Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier Looks value. :ok I'm in as philross - cost me $4 to get the points mind you :cry - two $10 9 seater STTs - came third in 1st nowhere in second. Sun Poker was in my dead poker accounts folder and I got exited when I found I had $50+ in there (always worth revisiting dead accounts occasionally - I find sometimes money just appears as if by magic :nana (often its due to other reasons such as a partially fulfilled bonus that has expired) - but of course the cashier is shared with VC so it was money from over there :cry .

Re: Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier effectively out one hand before my last when my KK all-in was called by KJ, AA and AA with no help for anyone from the board - tell a lie the KJ paired a J ! :wall Out very next hand because one of the AA guys had AK v my K9. :\

Re: Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier i just played heads up for $2 to try and get some action points.now before i make a fool of myself with live help should i have not got 200 action points rather than the 20 they give me quote Earning Action Points 1) Action Points for Tournament Entries For every $1 you spend in tournament fees, you will immediately receive 100 Action Points (not including re-buy fees). anyone help me here:hope

Re: Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier Hi all Sorry i cant play and type really, so im pretty quiet at the tables unlike gobshite.... 2nd in the end when my 55 was called by his KJ and he hit his K on the flop, i doubled back up but was comfortably beaten in the end. $46 richer and another go next week Thanks for the support as usual to all playing Rob

Re: Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier

Hi all Sorry i cant play and type really, so im pretty quiet at the tables unlike gobshite.... 2nd in the end when my 55 was called by his KJ and he hit his K on the flop, i doubled back up but was comfortably beaten in the end. $46 richer and another go next week Thanks for the support as usual to all playing Rob
Well done Robbie. One better next week mate. :ok

Re: Sun Poker Freeroll and WSOP qualifier came second on this last night for $50:dudebut i should really have won it as i had a massive chip lead when i was heads up but pushed him all in at the wrong time and he came back and :spank me.great value tourney if you ask me.only 25 in last night.very tight play though.