PL Multi-Game Challenge, Limit 5-Card Stud Wednesday at 8pm

Jaded

Shout out if there's a problem, but otherwise we'll go for leg 2 of the Challenge on Wednesday - as suggested, playing the 2 limit games first to settle us in gently. (Not that it worked today, the speed I lost my chips!!) Will PM people who voted for it with the password (same as today's for those who were in today's game), anyone else post here for it. If you have the password can you still post here please, so we know who to expect!

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Limit 5-Card Stud Wednesday at 8pm Elm, morl, rose and Valiant were the others (apart from me) who voted - you still interested guys? If the date's a bad one we can always postpone...

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Limit 5-Card Stud Wednesday at 8pm Sent password out to people, table name is PL_Multi_Game_Challenge_5_stud. 8 players max, if there's more we'll go for 2 tables again - seemed to work well yesterday. See you all tomorrow night!

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Limit 5-Card Stud Wednesday at 8pm 11 possibles - can someone set up an overflow table using same password, please? Good to see decent amount of interest again, see you all at the tables! :)

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Limit 5-Card Stud Wednesday at 8pm Thanks Slap! Suggested seating... Main: Jaded Teaulc Sara Tfalbb Morl? Elm? Overflow: Slapdash Chelsk LBB Valiant 6ooner? Depending on availability of those with question marks who've put themselves down as possibles. GL all!

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Limit 5-Card Stud Wednesday at 8pm 5 on main table and 3 on overflow atm - teaulc, if you get on okay, can you go to overflow? Assuming Chelsk'll be around in a few minutes that'll take it to five on each.

Re: PL Multi-Game Challenge, Limit 5-Card Stud Wednesday at 8pm 1. Me!! 2. Tfalbb 3. Elmcroft 4. Sara 5. LBB 6. Slapdash 7. 6ooner 8. Teaulc GG all, although it got a bit crazy with the huge blinds towards the end... still, enjoyed it!