Interwetten added value STT's

Hodgey

Interwetten Poker Added Cash Sit&Go’s
Top_AddedCash_pp_en.jpg
Three buy-in options and a choice of 10 or 20 Handed. Added cash will vary according to the table. With ultra low buy-ins starting from $1+10c and a minimum addition of $2.50 to the pot for the 10 Handed tables up to a maximum addition of $15 for the $5+50c 20 Handed tables. Additions to the pots will range from $2.50 to $15 depending on the buy-in. This offer will only run for 30 days starting from the 1st June and will be available to all registered Interwetten Poker players. Please refer to the table below for further details on the added cash.
10 Handed Tables
Buy-in $1+10c $2.50+25c $5+50c
Added cash $2.50 $5.00$10.00
Total Prize $12.50 $30.00 $60.00
20 Handed Tables
Buy-in $1+10c $2.50+25c $5+50c
Added cash $5.00 $10.00$15.00
Total Prize $15.00 $35.00 $65.00
These might be of interest to some of you. I've been playing on the $5 STT's recently and doing ok.

Re: Interwetten added value STT's BTW - this looks like an absolute con! :@ The 'added value' SnG's have a reduced Prize fund to start with!! :eyes E.g. The standard $5 + 0.50c STT has a prize pool of $50 but the Added Value $5 + 0.50c has a prize pool of $40 plus $10 added. What a ****ing disgrace. I don't know how they get away with it. :puke :puke Another black mark for Interwetten. :puke

Re: Interwetten added value STT's That is so bad - the first post leaves no doubt - the prize fund is $60 with the add on........ Are you sure? It seems so hard to believe a poker site would so blatently do that - there aren't "special" tables somewhere with the added value? (I haven't downloaded the software yet - was going to, but in this case, won't bother!!!!)

Re: Interwetten added value STT's I had a look, and that does seem to be what the tournament details say on the site! Has anybody actually played in one of these and won anything so they can vouch for what you actually win? My guess, poor trusting soul that I am, would be that it's just some mistake rather than a con.

Re: Interwetten added value STT's I emailed them and they were their usual helpful selves... :eyes

Dear Mr Hodge,

thank you for your email. Please find below the buy-in options as stated on our website.

iw0tv.jpg

If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Ms C. Meyer

Interwetten Gaming Support

www.interwetten.com

Phone: +356-23-276-354

Fax: +356-23-276-400

Email: [email protected]
So have sent another one asking where to find these value added SnG's.....

Re: Interwetten added value STT's

I had a look, and that does seem to be what the tournament details say on the site! Has anybody actually played in one of these and won anything so they can vouch for what you actually win? My guess, poor trusting soul that I am, would be that it's just some mistake rather than a con.
The trouble is, there is no one else sitting at the table to try and play!! :lol And when I checked there were none in running either.

The trouble is' date=' there is no one else sitting at the table to try and play!! :lol And when I checked there were none in running either.[/quote'] Well, look on the bright side: If there's never anybody there to play, then it doesn't matter what the prizes are! :lol

Dear Mr.Hodge,

Thank you for putting this forward;

We are aware of this problem and have approached the software provider. Once everyone signs-up and the table is full the payout structure changes automatically and the proper sum is displayed. We are currently working on a fix for this bug and guarantee you that there is no scam. The payout you see on the table is the proper one.
So it seems it's a display error. Now just gotta hope that 9 others turn up to try it out! :unsure