betfair withdrawrals?

moFace

Re: betfair withdrawrals?

alert.gif INFORMATION
You do not have any funds available to withdraw to your NETeller account.
Your available to withdraw balance is: £58.57
Your available to withdraw balance via NETeller is: £ 0.00
NETeller Summary:
Total Deposits: £12.00Total Withdrawals: £12.00Net Deposits: £0.00

If you've deposited with another card' date=' you have to withdraw back to that card before you can use any other methods. You'll have to phone support if the card is out of date. You need customer support to delete any expired cards.[/quote'] I don't think thats quite right. I had this same thing with Betfair, you can only withdraw using a method that you have first made a deposit with. Once a deposit has been made you can then withdraw any amount using that same method. In my case I'd made a deposit by paypal but wanted to withdraw to neteller so I had to make another deposit by neteller then withdrew the whole balance back to neteller.

Guest gazza271

well i first deposited by credit card' date=' then with netteller, but can only withdraw the amount i deposited with netteller[/quote'] Same here mate, Bloody frustrating. Dont want it to go back into that account where the missus can see it, want it into the secret NeTeller account :tongue2