Basketball - ACB Spanish league

A view over ACB league, one of the best tournament of european leagues for quality. We are standing at the 1/4 finals of play-off: UNICAJA b. Estudiantes 3-0 JOVENTUT b. Gran Canaria 3-0 Tau Baskonia-Akasvaju Girona 2-1 Barcelona-Real Madrid 2-0 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is my point of view about the 3rd match between Barcelona-Real Madrid: the chances to bet are so many, I prefer to take what Bet 365 is offering: 1.90 for Barcelona to win (AHC -9.5 inc.overtime). We are standing at the 3rd match of play-off of ACB league (Barcelona leads by 2-0): this match will value the access to semifinals, waiting for the winner team between Tau Baskonia-Akasvaju Girona (at the state Tau leads by 2-1). Winterthur Barcelona has given two sever lessons to Madrid in play-off matches: 2 clear won games (79-67 at home; 70-88 in outfield the last) playing in impressive way, showing all the potential available and profiting of the poor state of Real Madrid, that played till now with a lot of regulars out for injurie (like it will come tonight again). I guess that the season of Real will be closed tonight and knowning the rivality between the clubs, more the the missed players for Real, I think that Barcelona should win again with comfortable margin. Real will miss surely Hamilton, Rakocevic, Tomas, Gelabale (for technical choice) and Alex Hervelle (he suffered a fracture at the face in session training), more I have not fresh news about the condition of Sinanovic, so in doubt. Barcelona, after the official new that Bootsy Thornthn will not play in Barcelona for the next season, could start with 2 centre players like ****a and Marconato (or Bourusis), Shammond and Navarro like guards, maybe Gianluca Basile in the first line-up as play-maker. My bet clear on Barcelona to win, considering the asian handicap to start from -9.5 points, inclusing, eventually, overtime periods: this is IMO the best chance offered from Bet365 at the state. High stake - G.L.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.