FAO Damo/Robilaruk and Jaded

Penelopeys

Re: FAO Damo/Robilaruk and Jaded yes - here is the copy of the email now, I can't fecking well tell if I have been credited as money is in and out of this account every day (its my poker account and also my betting account) So gawd knows if they have credited it! (EDIT: having looked at it I believe it has, as my account seems to have moved up into the next $100 bracket from last nite and I haven't had a punt on the horses today) Damo ****************************** Thanks for playing in the inaugural SportingOdds STT League. You won $317.50 in prize money over the 14 days and finished in 10th place. Your $75.00 in prize money is now in your account. The new League is now running and has a slight change in format - your profit (winnings minus buy-in) will determine your league position rather than total winnings. For full details click here - http://team.sportingodds.com/t.html?a=tsv&j=yWs&url=1&u=7J3B4RsP All the best, Joe SportingOdds Poker