betfred

teaulc

Re: betfred on the break,,,,24th with 217 to go,,,still hitting the aces quite regularly:D ,,,have never seen this so often on any of the sites i have played,,maybe its just because i havent noticed it before,18 hands out of 59 has anyone else hit the aces on an average of 1 in 4?

Re: betfred mate dont like to see you talking to yourself :loon is everything OK get yourself in the Betfred MOTD @ 10pm it is usually a good game, chance of a million seat, only $5 to enter and with that you get a $3 token to use again for a million seat and there are usually 4 or 5 bounties :nana

Re: betfred

get yourself in the Betfred MOTD @ 10pm it is usually a good game, chance of a million seat, only $5 to enter and with that you get a $3 token to use again for a million seat and there are usually 4 or 5 bounties :nana
eerrrrrmmmm.... I feel like an idiot asking this but......... I'm playing this for the first time tonight and I just knocked out BFTerry who is one of the bounties!!:nana :nana What exactly do I get for that?? :unsure

Re: betfred

eerrrrrmmmm.... I feel like an idiot asking this but......... I'm playing this for the first time tonight and I just knocked out BFTerry who is one of the bounties!!:nana :nana What exactly do I get for that?? :unsure
wd milou Its usually a seat in the sunday semi :clap

Re: betfred Unlucky - you did better than I did though!! Somehow knew it was a mistake calling with that KQs, but couldn't quite stop myself from doing it:$ Damn his pair of Queens!!! :wall :wall First time I've played this tourney though and really enjoyed it - and I got to knock out one of the bounties, so not all bad news :nana