Important Poker Lesson

BAM

Re: Important Poker Lesson sorry I guess its been done :$:$:$ I've been working away a lot :\ Did I mention I'm away next week..at The Champions League Final in Paris :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Important Poker Lesson

Any idea what the 'VIP' bit entails?
This is all the details I have at the moment mate. Hello Brian and congratulations on winning the tourney last night and the VIP Ticket to the Champions League final in Paris. The plan for Paris is as follows: Wednesday 17th May Eurostar - London Waterloo to Paris Dep: 13:41 Arr: 17:23 Please be at Waterloo Station, Eurostar section no later then 13:00. There will be a big group of us arriving at that time as well. I will have the tickets and will keep an eye out for you. I will liaise closer to the time to swap mobile phone details. Don't forget your passport! Your winning prize includes a VIP package to watch the Champions League final at the Stad du France which commences at 20:00, along with a night in a Paris hotel. Thursday 18th May Eurostar - Paris to London Waterloo Dep: 15:19 Arr: 16:54 I will be in touch closer to the time but for now, congratulations. Victoria Millar Goalpoker.com Cant wait :nana:nana

Re: Important Poker Lesson

Can't be bad, the Eurostar prices have gone through the roof for that week, it's harder to get on there than it is to get a ticket to the game. Have they booked you a limmo (or helicopter) from home? ;)
lol :D I'll walk to London if I have to, anything to see my beloved gunners :ok