Jungle Poker

rednutt

Re: Jungle Poker Finished 122nd in the NL hold'em for a $1 :dude . My jacks ran into kings on a 7 high flop. And yes they could do with an alert to tell you it's your go, i had people waiting for me quite a lot :D . And it took me a while to notice the dealers head points to whoever's go it is.:lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Jungle Poker Finished 93rd out of 848 in 10pm Holdem (Massive win of $2.5!!) Went all in with pair of 6's as short stacked and lost out to AK on the turn I agree they could do with an audible warning when its your turn and the player list would not sort into chip order - possible glitch with software?? Otherwise a decent site :clap

Re: Jungle Poker my god, i just went to the web page to check it out. I went to pour another drink, and all i could hear was a women talking, and i had no fecken idea where from. Scared the sh1te outta me. So a heads up for anyone going to this site after a couple of mins a women starts telling u about the site. Just off to change my trunks.

Re: Jungle Poker

Nice one rednutt. :ok I've entered the code "guess" as the bonus code (found it on another forum). Not sure if it'll work for the WSOP. :\
The code doesnt matter anymore. I emailed them yesterday about needing the code to be entitled to play in the wsop freeroll and told them that a lot of people signing up to their site dont have this code and thats it unfair to everyone and i got this email back: Hi Lynn, This Bonus Code condition no longer applies. We will remove this condition from the website. As long as you place "in the money" in any of the "Win Your Bankroll" tournaments, you qualify for the WSOP Qualifier on May 20 - with or without a Bonus Code. Thanks for playing at Jungle Poker Team Jungle Poker :ok

Re: Jungle Poker I'm still in the $3000 with 61 left i have 73k and average is 51k so im doing ok just now :hope I have noticed a few problems tonight..like i bet after flop and the guy folds no one else in the hand but it proceeds to deal turn and river showing my bluff :eek Thankgod i won it in the end :tongue2 $1000 reg is open

Re: Jungle Poker From 28th April for 3 weeks... $3000 i think was just over the weekend but dont hold me to that :D The freerolls run all day usually 1 every 3 hrs and varies on prize money, limit/nl, omaha/ texas holdem and also have heads up mtt . GL :ok

Re: Jungle Poker

Keep it up Red. might make it on the same table again.:ok i'm still in too, just over 50,000 with 44 left. on BB which is 6000 everyone folds to me, N1. then it makes me pay it again.:@
Lol more problems tonight than lastnight See you on the Final Table :ok PS Quick update : just had AK up to 91k :nana 41 left