Maxim 2006 Photos

moFace

Re: Maxim 2006 Photos my god morl is that flash bright enough lol that pic with teddy and ronay, the girl in the backround is feckin scary!! (typical as soon as theres a camera about poor girl cant help herself lol)

Re: Maxim 2006 Photos

:eek Sorry Pene. No offence meant.. Just going by what you said in Birmingham.. And of course i KNOW yours are not a floppy pair:rollin :rollin :spank :spank :spank
;) ;) ;) I know kev... but it was only a pair of deuces in Birmimgham...scared everyone off though :tongue2

Nice "Lounge Suit" Teddy has got himself there isn't it?:loon
One rule for them, another for us 'oiks'. Well done to all those PL'ers, especially Morl, Ronay and Mo (I was 18th myself). And to Hula. Sassen Frassen Aces!!!!!. Very lucky lady that Hula. Pair of Aces, two other great hands, Pair of aces, all in a row!!!! Uber, you weren't the only one to go out with the same hand as last year either (KJ o/s for me)!!! BTW, what happened to the chips mate?. You nearly got a early morning alarm call!!! Was great to meet quite a few of you guys and girls, and shame I couldn't meet all of you (though the scarf was useful for ident for several!!!). Shame about the 'models' though. The one in the green was definitely the honey of the evening. That one who appears in all the pictures was extremely scary, especially at a distance of 4 feet with the lights on during the final heads up. :loon

Re: Maxim 2006 Photos well we had a private game in the lobby and i eventually got back to my hotel at 5am! so no worries mate, to be honest, we were all bored shitless as we were pissed and couldnt remember the chip values lol. was a poor game to say the least!

well we had a private game in the lobby and i eventually got back to my hotel at 5am! so no worries mate, to be honest, we were all bored shitless as we were pissed and couldnt remember the chip values lol. was a poor game to say the least!
trust me you had the best of it, woman+free bar =trouble:puke mind you the greco qoute was a classic