Gotta See This Pls Omg

Gizdalord

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gotta See This Pls Omg

ah and 9 is 3 x 3' date=' and 9-3 is also 6, but 9 x 6 is again 42.[/quote'] 6 x 9, 42!. I always thought there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe. I also think you ought to know I am feeling very depressed :sad:sad:sad:cry:cry:cry:sad:sad:sad We were nobbled by a chef who is a gooner!!!!

Yes, I can... Try to take 3 apples and 3 bananas... put them at a table... Then count all of the fruits... and see if you got 6... Should work :ok
I only got that to five..:loon well i did eat a :nana

I just went to stick my head in the oven.
Take yer 'ed out the oven and look at this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#The_Ultimate_Answer I thought you worked in academia??? Yet you are unfamiliar with Douglas Adams.:spank :spank :spank You should be ashamed.:@ In fact.......... Get that head back in there!:lol

Take yer 'ed out the oven and look at this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything#The_Ultimate_Answer I thought you worked in academia??? Yet you are unfamiliar with Douglas Adams.:spank :spank :spank You should be ashamed.:@ In fact.......... get that head back in there!:lol
I think it would be better if he washed his head at us.:tongue2 I'm not getting you down at all am I?